At Rogers, our retail team is the heart of our success. They don’t just embrace the latest technology and content—it's part of who they are. They're outgoing and approachable team members who want to share their knowledge and experience with others. They understand that our customers rely on technology to enhance and simplify their lives and they're excited to show customers how our latest products and services can help.
We’re growing our teams and are looking for retail representatives who are committed to innovating by sharing ideas that have real business impacts and creating a best-in-class customer experience for our communities and neighbours in our retail stores from coast-to-coast-to-coast.
Let’s help make your passion for the latest technology a career possible. Consider the following opportunity!
What does it mean to join our Rogers Team?
At Rogers, our retail team is the heart of our success. Our Sales Associates are outgoing and approachable team members who understand that our customers rely on technology to enhance and simplify their lives and stay connected. We are excited to show customers how our latest products and services can help, delivering best in class customer experiences in our retail stores
As a Sales Associate, you can expect to:
- Enhance the retail experience in our stores, by providing best in class service and value-added solutions to our customers
- Promote Rogers & Fido brands, including Rogers Mastercard
- Engage and grow your customer base with personalized communication and outreach to customers via phone calls and business text messaging
- Participate in community events and outreach efforts to support local small businesses.
- Operate with a creative spirit that can adapt to an ever-changing environment while enjoying the thrill of hitting sales goals
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation plus commissions
- One of the best flex health benefits, RRSP, TFSA and Pension plans in Canada
- Mental Health and Support benefits- 100% coverage
- Employee and Family Assistance Program benefits
- Employee discounts that can offer up to 50% off our Rogers & Fido products and services
- A commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all our team members can bring their whole selves to work
- A flexible schedule, including evenings & weekends (Min 20 hours/week)
- Career growth and development opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- You are great with people and are passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience
- You love being part of a team and are a great collaborator
- You are excited and inspired by technology
- You meet the minimum age of majority in your province
After you apply, watch your email
Candidates will be required to complete an online assessment as a next step. If you are selected to move forward in the process, our recruitment team will reach out to you discuss the position further. Successful candidates will be required to provide consent for and pass Background Check requirements.
Schedule: Part time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 117-100 Great Lakes Drive (5809), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Retail (In Store / Hourly) & Sales and Service
Requisition ID: 292603
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Retail