Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch the lives of 30 million Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We’re also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
Rogers Sports and Media is looking for an Activation Specialist/Campaign Coordinator (12 month term) to assist in developing and executing integrated campaigns across Music and News Radio Stations, Podcasting & Digital.
Based out of the Ottawa office, you will be part of a team of Activation Specialists that collaborate with cross functional teams to create and execute contests, sponsorships, branded content and integration campaigns of all sizes that our audience and clients love.
Reporting to the Branded Content & Integrations Lead, you are a curious and creative individual who loves being a part of a team; you’re detail orientated, agile, a self-starter, and you’re passionate about new and creative ideas that push boundaries.
If you love media, making connections in the community and understand that a radio station’s superpower is engaging locally and delivering positive results for clients, we encourage you to apply for this position.
What you will do:
- Coordinate campaigns as directed by a Branded Content & Integration Lead
- Work collaboratively with Talent, Content, Revenue, and Production to execute campaigns ensuring all tactics are delivered and launch on time and within the expectations of our partners and gathering post-campaign insights
- Develop and execute promotional ideas and plans
- Support Content Directors as needed with contest setup, fulfilment and key on-site activations that enhance our brands
- Maintain project and tracking calendars
- Build proposals for internal and external clients
- Setup and lead station events and on-site activity
What you will bring:
- High attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- A solutions mindset and a flair for creative problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A growing understanding of media consumption trends, behaviours and branded storytelling
- You are a self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and a strong desire and passion to succeed
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of all social media platforms and best use
- Real world content and contest creation experience is an asset.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and WordPress
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Must hold a valid Class 5 driver's licence (not GDL) and provide driver's abstract.
Here’s what you can expect in return...
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”
- Your choice of hardware and software (Mac or PC)
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: 12 Months
Work Location: 2001 Thurston Drive (089), Ottawa, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Promotions / Event
Requisition ID: 294558
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Rogers Sports & Media