Come play a key role in fostering a positive and inclusive culture at Rogers. Our Human Resources department is committed to growing teams across the country that are collaborative, digital-first, fast-moving, bold-thinking, and focused on delivering impact in everything they do. We are looking for Human Resource champions committed to improving employee productivity and engagement and who understand the impact of HR in influencing business results.
We believe in challenging work, rewarding opportunities, and giving back to make a positive impact for Canadians who need it most. When our team learns, grows, and reaches their true potential – we can make more possible. At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities, let’s make your possible.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? Consider the following opportunity:
The Manager, Compensation role leads the management and evaluation of variable compensation programs, with a focus on annual corporate bonus and sales compensation programs. Leveraging data, best practices and strong analytical skills, this role will identify opportunities for change, prioritize actions and deliver solutions that improve the effectiveness of the organization’s compensation programs, and that promote performance differentiation, market competitiveness and internal equity.
Working within a team environment, this role will have the following responsibilities:
· Conduct in-depth evaluations of existing compensation programs relative to company objectives and industry best practices
· Provide actionable insight by developing, managing and leveraging data sets and related analyses
· Understand and apply industry best practices by monitoring external market trends, and by sourcing, selecting and participating in surveys
· Develop recommendations on how compensation program effectiveness can be improved
· Design new programs along with all required supporting materials – presentations, business cases (costs/savings), implementation plans, system requirements and communications
· Provide expert advice and insight to HR Business Partners and their client groups, as well as stakeholders in key functional groups
· Participate in broader Total Rewards/HR programs and initiatives which may impact the Compensation function
What you bring:
· University degree/College diploma in Business or Human Resources
· Minimum of 8 years related Compensation experience within a large organization or a consulting organization
· Advanced knowledge of HR and Compensation theory, principles and practices, with exposure to sales compensation a definite asset
· Canadian Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation and/or Certified Compensation Practitioner (CCP) a definite asset
· Applied knowledge of statistical methods (i.e. measures of central tendency, regression analysis, forecasting & modeling)
· Proficiency with MS Office, and expert knowledge of Excel
· Proven ability to manage multiple deliverables in a high-intensity, deadline-oriented environment
· Strong detail-orientation with a commitment to accuracy
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Experience with supporting a complex, multi-channel sales organization a definite asset
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: No Selection
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East(364), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Human Resources & Compensation
Requisition ID: 291667
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate