At Rogers, our retail team is the heart of our success. They don’t just embrace the latest technology and content—it's part of who they are. They're outgoing and approachable team members who want to share their knowledge and experience with others. They understand that our customers rely on technology to enhance and simplify their lives and they're excited to show customers how our latest products and services can help.
We’re growing our teams and are looking for retail representatives who are committed to innovating by sharing ideas that have real business impacts and creating a best-in-class customer experience for our communities and neighbours in our retail stores from coast-to-coast-to-coast.
Let’s help make your passion for the latest technology a career possible. Consider the following opportunity!
What does it mean to join our Rogers Team?
At Rogers, our retail team is the heart of our success. We embrace the latest technology and content, and we strive to bring that experience to life with our customers. Our Store Managers inspire their team to deliver an exceptional and consistent customer experience.
As a Store Manager, you can expect to:
- Coach, develop and retain a high-performing sales team with a strong focus on customer experience
- Manage and run store operations with an adventurous and innovative spirit that can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Focus on performance to meet and exceed local/regional business objectives
- Invest in the growth of employees through various of world-class development programs
- Participate in community events and outreach efforts to support local small businesses
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation plus lucrative management bonus program
- One of the best flex health benefits, RRSP, TFSA and Pension plans in Canada
- Mental Health and support benefits- 100% coverage
- Employee and Family Assistance Program benefit
- Employee discounts that can offer up to 50% off our Rogers & Fido products and services
- A commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all our team members can bring their whole selves to work
- Career growth and development opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- A progressive thinker with a desire to innovate and share ideas that have real business impacts.
- An ability to deliver on business plans to meet regional, and store targets
- A leader who fosters collaboration and passion for leading and inspiring teams
- An ability to work a flexible schedule and work occasional evenings/weekends (able to work 40 hours/week)
- You meet the minimum age of majority (varies by province)
Proficient knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec
After you apply, watch your email
Candidates will be required to complete an online assessment as a next step. If you are selected to move forward in the process, our recruitment team will reach out to you discuss the position further. Successful candidates will be required to provide consent for and pass Background Check requirements.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: 5 Months
Work Location: 100 Bayshore Drive Unit T40C (5465), Nepean, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Retail (Store Management / Corporate) & Store Management
Requisition ID: 284267
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Retail