Mobile Support Representative - Toronto Blue Jays
Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million of Canadians every month!
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
The Toronto Blue Jays Ticket Operations team is now working outside of the box (office) to provide our fans with expert mobile ticket support on gamedays! We are currently seeking energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team in assisting ticket holders outside Rogers Centre gates using Blue Jays mobile ticket app solutions. Each Mobile Team Rep uses a friendly and engaging approach to address questions and resolve issues with a focus on finding the right solution for each fan.
Please note that this is a seasonal contract position and as such, applicants must be available to work all 2023 Toronto Blue Jays home games. If you are as passionate as we are about thriving within an inclusive environment and providing fans with a fun gameday experience using our WE CARE approach (Welcoming, Empathetic, Caring, Authentic, Responsible, Experience), this may be the role for you!
- Proactively interact with fans to provide mobile ticket delivery support outside Rogers Centre gates
- Ensure the application of WE CARE service principles in all interactions with fans
- Have experienced knowledge of Blue Jays gate entry processes, mobile ticket apps and Rogers Centre seating plan
- Have a knowledgeable understanding of all Blue Jays staff policies, including health and safety protocols
- Be knowledgeable on the stadium cleaning protocols, assisting with sanitizing high touch areas and bringing larger cleanliness concerns to the attention of the facilities team
- Commitment to contributing positively to a culture of equality within an inclusive and safe workplace
- Perform other duties as needed to support a positive gameday experience
- Ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment while outdoors for long periods in various weather conditions
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact effectively with fans and collaborate with staff members at all levels within the organization
- A committed, patient and professional approach to customer service excellence, AODA Customer Services Standard and fan satisfaction
- Reliable, responsible and punctual
- Proven ability to work well both independently and as a team player
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Schedule: Part time
Length of Contract: No Selection
Work Location: 1 Blue Jays Way (210), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Baseball / Stadium Operations & Tickets / Sales
Requisition ID: 280247
Posting Notes: Rogers Sports & Media