Director, Sales & Business Development - Demand
ResponsiveAds is the leader in advanced HTML5 premium ad creatives that are dynamic to any screen, user, and context. With the depreciation of 3rd party cookies, existing ad tech is stuck inside a box that can't adapt quickly enough. ResponsiveAds takes the "responsive" paradigm to ads by offering the most advanced creative technology suite for high-impact fluid ad creative automation with dynamic ad serving, and cross-screen analytics.
We are seeking a results-driven Sales and Business Development Director to lead our team. This revenue-oriented individual will be responsible for creating, closing, and managing partnerships across multiple publishers, agencies, and brand clients. A successful executive will persistently explore and uncover the business and product feature needs of ResponsiveAds clients and build deep relationships for both our SaaS and creative innovation service businesses.
This executive needs to understand how ResponsiveAds creative solutions can enable partners to constantly “win” by growing and improving on revenue goals and enabling the best end-user experiences. ResponsiveAds tools provide pixel-perfect creative solutions to engage consumers across all devices as well as custom solution opportunities for clients.
- Build strong relationships with Brands, Agencies clients that create a win-win
- Strong ability to create proposals and demos in response to RFPs
- Develop the account management and sales methodology from proposal to close with CRM
- Monitor clients’ campaign performance with periodic analytics and reports to clients.
- Manage the sales pipeline of revenue opportunities
- Technical enough to roll-up sleeves and use ResponsiveAds products and services. Act as a conduit between clients and the product team.
- Be a role model and representative of the ResponsiveAds brand and culture
Profile and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 yrs of experience in digital media sales is required with a track record of sales success
- Understands online advertising technologies and landscape trends
- Established network of top Brands and their in-house Agencies
- Some level of technical ability and strong will to understand how innovative ads are produced with the ResponsiveAds product.
- Ability to effectively analyze, track market opportunity, pipeline and customer acquisition costs
- Demonstrate the ability to perform (closer) against quotas in a competitive market
- Strong flexible desire to contribute to an innovative start-up environment
- This individual will become part of the management team and will have the opportunity to participate in an equity position in the Company.
- Salary based on a very high OTE earning potential through base + commission
- A dozen leads to follow up on, and a potential for a multi-million $ sales pipeline
- Opportunity to grow revenue in a growing market with a unique, "sales-ready" product offering