Facilities Services Administrator
ENGINEERING- Administrator- Facilities Services
Why Redlen Technologies?
Redlen Technologies is a pioneering company that has revolutionized the semiconductor crystal growth and fabrication process.
At Redlen Technologies, innovation is at the heart of everything we do. Our founder's visionary work with the Canadian Space Agency laid the foundation for our groundbreaking Cadmium Zinc Telluride (CZT) sensors, revolutionizing medical imaging, security imaging, and non-destructive testing. We are driving a quantum leap forward in medical CT scanners, elevating diagnostic accuracy while reducing radiation dose– a technological feat that has earned us global recognition. With a commitment to excellence, we have earned the trust of Fortune 500 industry customers, leading to our acquisition by Canon Inc. for $430M– a testament to our industry leadership.
With over 200 dedicated professionals, we take pride in fostering a work environment where Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) professionals thrive. As an equal opportunity employer we demonstrate that diversity drives innovation, and we are passionate about building a future where every employee contributes to our mission-driven success.
Administrator - Facilities Services
Reporting to the Projects and Services Manager, the incumbent will play a key role in supporting the growth of a complex semiconductor crystal growth and device fabrication facility. The successful candidate will have a strong administration and office service background and willingness to work in a diverse and dynamic office environment. This is not an exhaustive list, but responsibilities will include managing contracts with
- Janitors and Laundry service providers
- Recycling, Garbage and Contaminated waste management/removal companies
- Restocking coffee, managing office supplies and deliveries from key vendors
- Shredding companies
- Providing back-up tapes, supporting network printers and maintaining engineering standards related to associated tasks.
- Reviewing service contracts, renegotiating for improved services for cost management
- Supporting office desk, chair, and ancillary equipment with layout planning and coordination
- Undertaking resolution of office service issues on a day-to-day basis
- Providing on-site support for printers and telephones
- Supporting Managers and Project Engineers with department related tasks, including preparing reports
- Administering Condeco application, overseeing daily desk assignments for employees and managing new hire requests and issues
- Auditing and maintaining contractor's BC letters.
- Five or more years experience within one or more of the following
- Large office (> 25 staff)
- Medium - Large Manufacturing or Fabrication facility
Skills/Additional Preferred requirements:
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate positive attitude and self-motivation
- Experience in Customer Service preferred
- Software tools/experience:
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), and
- Ordering system
- PDF editing software and/or SharePoint experience would be a benefit
Post secondary education in relevant field.
Expected Salary Range: $50,000 - $65,000 CAD
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Monday, February 19, 2024