Lab Equipment Calibration Technician
Calibration Technician - Join Our Team in Toronto!
Are you a detail-oriented individual with a passion for precision and problem-solving? Join our team at Raeyco Lab Equipment Systems Management, industry leaders in laboratory and medical equipment repair, calibration, and maintenance.
At Raeyco, we're dedicated to delivering excellence in equipment services. We're seeking a Calibration Technician to contribute to our commitment to quality, customer satisfaction, and technical expertise.
As a Calibration Technician, your focus is clear: achieve 100% customer satisfaction through routine maintenance and on-demand service calls. In this pivotal role, you'll conduct equipment calibration, testing, qualification, and both preventative and predictive maintenance of laboratory and biomedical equipment.
- Identify and rectify out-of-specification conditions through adjustments, component replacements, and correction factors.
- Calibrate, adjust, and repair instrument components such as sensors, transmitters, and controllers.
- Troubleshoot, replace defective parts, and conduct tests to ensure proper system functionality.
- Provide technical support and solutions to our valued customers.
- Generate service, test, and calibration reports, maintaining accurate records in compliance with Raeyco's Quality Management System (QMS).
To excel in this role, you should possess:
Minimum 1 year of relevant experience, preferably in a regulated manufacturing environment.
Degree in science or electronics, or a combination of education and experience.
Familiarity with relevant equipment such as balances, pipettes, temperature & humidity calibrations, centrifuges, incubators.
Adherence to company policies, SOPs, Quality and Safety Programs, and relevant standards and regulations.
Proficiency in computer usage and effective communication.
Detail-oriented nature and excellent time management skills.
Team-oriented attitude, contributing to a collaborative environment.
Physical capability for lifting, carrying, and performing tasks that involve standing, kneeling, and bending.
Valid driver's license and willingness to travel.
Strong electronic and mechanical aptitude.
Knowledge of equipment calibration, applications, troubleshooting, repairs, and optimization.
Previous experience in customer-facing roles.
- Join a supportive team dedicated to skill-building and growth.
- Contribute to our entrepreneurial spirit and help us expand our business.
- Enjoy a full-time role in a dynamic work environment.
How to Apply:
If you're ready to be a part of our mission to be the trusted resource our customers rely on, we want to hear from you! Reach out to us and let's explore this exciting opportunity together.