Technical QA (Maternity Leave Contract: 12 - 18 months)
Raeyco Lab Equipment Systems Management is an industry leader in lab equipment calibration, maintenance, validation, repair and other services in Canada. We have been operating over 17 years and are an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17025 accredited company.
Raeyco QA who has an experience in equipment operation, calibration, qualification and validation. This position will be in Raeyco QA team, maintaining the business' quality system in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 and generating/reviewing technical documents such as calibration certificate and validation reports.
- Perform QA functions and maintains/improves Raeyco's quality system in accordance with ISO standards and other guidelines.
- Review & approve of work orders including calibration certificates, data reports, validation reports and other technical documents.
- Prepare, review & approve of SOPs, validation protocols/reports.
- Respond to customers on QA-related inquiries.
- Equipment/standard control
- NCR and CAPA control (Identifies and investigates) and documentation
- Supplier control (approve, monitor and evaluate)
- Employee training
- Internal / external audit and assessment with QA Team
- Customer complaint control and response
- Supports staff in regards to any quality related matters
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a lab, calibration, manufacturing and/or GMP environment
- Knowledge in lab equipment, calibration and validation
- Good understanding of the theory of metrology and traceable calibration
- Competent in interpreting technical data (e.g. product specifications, schematics)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledge in GMP and other guidelines (ISO, USP, EP, etc.).
- Good judgment based on impartiality
- Great time management skills
- Experience in creating & implementing procedures and documentation
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven and fast-passed environment
- Team orientated
- Competent to use MS Office
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience + vacation pay
- Fixed term contract
- 12 to 18 months
- The contract employee with the possibility of extension into long term permanent employment.