Field Service Lab Equipment Technician
We are looking for experienced field service technicians, based in the Lower Mainland Area.
We’re Raeyco Lab Equipment Systems Management. We are industry leaders when it comes to repair, maintenance, calibrations, qualifications, and service for multiple types of laboratory and medical equipment. Come join our team!
Laboratory Field Service Technician
As a Laboratory Field Service Technician, you will be responsible for performing installation, preventative maintenance, calibrations, certifications, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing industry related equipment at customer locations.
You will inspect and test the operation of biomedical and lab equipment and systems to diagnose faults using electronic testing devices and precision measuring instruments. You will repair and adjust instrument components, such as sensors, transmitters, and controllers. You will troubleshoot, remove, and replace defective parts and run tests to ensure the systems are working properly. You will be responsible for resolving first line customer service issues. Providing technical support and solutions for our customers. You will also provide service, test and calibration reports to our customers and maintain accurate records in our online system. A successful technician should have strong electronic and mechanical aptitude and is able to troubleshoot, inspect, test, install, calibrate, qualify, and maintain equipment.
Success on the Job - We are more than just technicians!
Our technicians don’t limit themselves to what they’ve seen before. They are curious and determined to take on new work; they reap the satisfaction that comes from solving a problem.
Truly great technicians are clear and effective communicators. Building excellent relationships with customers and providing exceptional customer service. We aim to be the trusted resource every customer relies on.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please contact us. At Raeyco you will have every opportunity to build your skills with a supportive team. We are looking for those with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us grow our business!
This is a full-time role.
- Minimum 2-year college diploma or degree in Engineering, Electronics, Instrumentation, or equivalent education and experience in a technical or field service role.
- Able to do physical work that involves lifting and carrying heavy equipment; standing, kneeling, and bending regularly.
- Overnight travel may be required to maximize efficiency while performing regular duties
- Ability to travel within Canada and the U.S.
- Must be legally entitles to work in Canada
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Experience working with HPLC, GC & Mass Spec.
- Experience working with Biological Safety Cabinets and clean rooms
- Experience working on ultra-low freezers and/or environmental chambers.
- Relevant experience in a regulated environment