Full Stack Software Engineer
At PureCount, we are building the future of inventory counting. A multi trillion-dollar inventory challenge most businesses love to hate yet have to do. PureCount creates leading proprietary software that enables low touch inventory counting solutions for counting efficiency, accuracy that generates cost savings for our customers.
We’re looking for a driven full stack developer who cares deeply about their craft and who wants to use their skills to bring positive change in the world, while working in a high performing organization and using modern software development approaches. You will play a key role in bringing PureCount to market and driving our growth. We are looking for someone who is comfortable in the rapidly changing nature of a start-up environment but also adept at moving relentlessly forward: doing what needs to be done to truly deliver value to our users.
If you’re excited about building impactful applications, writing dope code from the ground up, and being a part of a rapidly growing start-up, we’d love to meet you! Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
- Understand the high level product roadmap and immediate features to be developed
- Develop, deliver, and optimize functionalities and iterate on existing features
- Write testable, efficient, and reusable code suitable for CI/CD
- Consistently deliver code that sets the standard for quality, security, and maintainability
- Pragmatically prototype, invent and develop for our customers and users
- Build and support production-grade consumer applications with a modern web tech stack
- Contribute to the high level strategy and development sequences
- Frontline maintainer of “production” consumer application (volume, support, debugging)
- Maintain code integrity and define QA methods
- Define and contribute to business flow diagrams and technical documentation with knowledge sharing top of mind
- Support the development of agile processes for a cross-functional team
- Manage and execute projects, team members and initiatives understanding requirements and prioritizing strategically
- Contribute actively to the design and technical function of the solution
- Design best practices and PureCount Development standards
- Lead and help shape PureCount’s dev and technical team
- Own our system and align technology to the strategy
- Identify, define, and solve strategic problems, thinking holistically about the system
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and tools, and bringing them to PureCount
- Understand requirements and map technical architecture, implementation, and impact
If you have all or some of the following, please apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or equivalent in related technical field (that means you too, bootcamp grads!)
- Understanding of enterprise software, retail, and supply chain a plus
- Experience with voice and visual scanning / recognition software a plus
- 3+ years of professional development experience, including time spent at a start-up
- Team player with a high sense of autonomy, ownership, and initiative
- Solid experience with React Native, CSS, and HTML
- Experience with various database systems; AWS a plus and able to write complex queries
- Proficiency in Git
- Expert in current web frameworks: REST etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and master frequently changing Web technologies and techniques
- Experienced in agile prod dev processes
- Obsessed with quality, operational excellence and customer experience
- Can translate business goals into actionable work assignments with minimal direction
We are at an extremely exciting stage as a company. We’ve built a product that has proven demand, raised capital from world class investors, and are looking to build the core team to scale our business to the next level. By joining us now, you will join the founding team as one of our first employees. You will be boots on the ground with us at an early stage tech start up -- you can count on us for a fun and career-defining role.
Please apply directly or by sending us your resume to [email hidden].