B2B Marketing Coordinator
PressReader is a rapidly growing technology company that partners with the world’s leading publishers to deliver content to millions of users in over 160 countries. Our progressive approach to digital distribution has allowed publishers such as The Washington Post, The Guardian, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, The Globe and Mail, and Vogue to find new audiences through business partnerships, including airlines, hotels, cruise ships, libraries, and thousands of other companies worldwide.
Our technology also powers Branded Editions (BE) - a white-label solution that enables publishers to deliver their digital content in interactive ways. BE allows them to build a customizable platform that supports a wide range of revenue opportunities.
We have an opportunity for a B2B Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Operations team.
In this role, you will support the execution of marketing tactics, collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver campaigns, customer and end-user enablement tools, and ensure our sales content remains up-to-date. If you're a detail-oriented individual with a passion for marketing and a desire to grow in the field, this is a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your marketing career!
In this role, you will:
- Assist in the execution of marketing tactics that align with our Go-to-Market and Sales Enablement strategies as set by our Product Marketing department.
- Coordinate execution of assets that complement or support our product offerings and successful engagement in multiple segments.
- Assist in the development of Sales Enablement materials, including decks, emails, one-pagers, brochures, case studies, and promotional content to ensure consistent delivery of our Positioning & Messaging strategy.
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management, in collaboration with Marketing and Growth stakeholders
- Organize and maintain marketing templates, naming conventions, and folders
- Maintain tools and content for onboarding practices for new clients/partnerships
- Work closely with teams across the organization, including Sales, Growth, Creative, and Product management, to support successful marketing execution.
- Help generate reports to measure department KPIs and key metrics, contributing to our ongoing improvement.
- Support in maintaining our sales content repository to ensure it's current and accessible for our sales teams.
- Keep track of project progress and proactively update marketing team stakeholders to flag delays or missing information
- Conduct customer interviews following established interview guides and help create reports summarizing key findings.
You are a great fit if you have:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in project coordination and management, ensuring smooth and efficient delivery of work
- Keen attention to detail coupled with the ability to grasp the broader picture
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, both written and verbal, for effectively conveying marketing strategies
- The ability to independently and proactively address challenges, showcasing creativity in finding effective solutions.
- Great teamwork skills, thriving in cross-functional collaboration, with the capability to work independently as needed.
- A growth mindset, actively pursuing continuous improvement
- A positive, upbeat demeanor with a good sense of humor
Bonus points if you:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Have a passion and demonstrable interest in Product Marketing
- Have great copywriting skills
- Have a strong interest in the technology sector
Why us for your next career adventure?
PressReader offers a hybrid work environment to balance the flexibility of working from home and being together to collaborate, celebrate, and connect. This position is based in our Richmond, BC office and requires to be on-premises once a week. When not in the office, employees have the opportunity to work remotely.
PressReader is committed to providing a fair compensation package which include a 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision benefit plan; 15 paid vacation days to start; health and wellness days and bereavement days; reimbursements for professional training and membership in professional associations; fitness subsidy and more, along with a chance to be working with amazing people. The pay range for this role is $58,000 to $65,000, depending on experience.
We thank everyone who is interested in our role. Only qualified candidates legally eligible to work in Canada will be directly contacted for this position.
If you don’t see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed for this job, we still encourage you to apply. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we welcome applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientations, sexual identification, and life experiences. If you require accommodation in completing any pre-employment assessments or applications, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the recruitment process, please email people [at] pressreader.com.
Finally, sometimes emergencies happen, and you may need to reschedule an interview. We understand. Please let us know without worrying about losing the opportunity or your credibility.
To apply, please submit your resume, and a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for this role.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. We can’t wait to meet you!