Territory Manager - Europe (Temporary)
PressReader is a rapidly growing technology company that partners with the world’s leading publishers to deliver content to millions of users in over 160 countries. Our progressive approach to digital distribution has allowed publishers such as The Washington Post, The Guardian, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, The Globe and Mail, and Vogue to find new audiences through business partnerships, including airlines, hotels, cruise ships, libraries, and thousands of other companies worldwide.
Our technology also powers Branded Editions (BE) - a white-label solution that enables publishers to deliver their digital content in interactive ways. BE allows them to build a customizable platform that supports a wide range of revenue opportunities.
We have an opportunity for a Territory Manager, in Europe to join our Hospitality team. This position is an 18th-month temporary full-time role for maternity leave coverage.
As a Territory Manager, in Europe, you will build on your international sales experience to help expand PressReader’s presence in hotels across European countries. You will be responsible for developing new leads and establishing long-term relationships with new and existing clients in your assigned territory. In addition, you will work closely with other team members and you will also benefit from the expertise of the marketing team and talented designers to support your sales efforts.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive and collaborative tech company where your contribution will be valued.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement market penetration strategies
- Cultivate relationships to build strong connections with industry leaders and influencers
- Secure new business, actively prospect and explore new partnerships to achieve sales targets
- Become a PressReader product expert on all the things that we offer, and stay up‐to‐date with new product launches
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Nurture strong relationships with clients
- Be part of a collaborative and inspiring team that will support you on your road to success
You are a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 to 3 years of work experience in B2B sales and account management
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills in English
- A proactive and creative mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and negotiation skills
- A kind, collaborative and resilient personality
- A mature & positive outlook and a great sense of humor
- Ability to work flexible hours in different time zones
- Experience with CRM
Bonus points if you:
- Have proficiency in the Italian language
- Have experience working in the Hospitality Industry
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree in management or business
- Have a strong interest in the technology sector
This role is a temporary full-time position based in our Richmond, BC office.
PressReader offers a hybrid work environment to balance the flexibility of working from home and being together to collaborate, celebrate, and connect. All employees come into the Richmond, BC office once a week on Tuesdays, and where operationally required, more frequently throughout the week. Our office also remains open 24/7 and we encourage everyone to use the space to best suit their needs. When not in the office, employees have the opportunity to work remotely.
We thank everyone who is interested in our role. Only qualified candidates legally eligible to work in Canada will be directly contacted for this position.
Sometimes emergencies happen and you may need to reschedule an interview. We understand. Please let us know without worrying about losing the opportunity or your credibility.
PressReader offers a compensation package which includes extended health care, dental, vision and accidental death insurance paid by the company; 15 paid vacation days to start, sick and bereavement days; reimbursements for professional training and membership in professional associations; fitness subsidy and more, along with a chance to be working with amazing people.
To apply, please submit your resume, and a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for this role.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
We can’t wait to meet you!