Are you an experienced Grant Writer looking to generate additional income on your own terms? Pocketed wants to work with you!
You’re passionate about grant writing and you have proven success in the field, writing grants for for-profit business. You value responsive communication and always consider your client’s best interests. You’re looking to generate additional revenue and want new leads to help even more businesses access grant funding.
- Consulting clients on the right grants for their business
- Writing grant applications and helping clients submit their applications
- Fostering direct communication channels with clients, including establishing contracts
- Ability to work independently – you are not a Pocketed employee
- Grant writer with at least 2+ years of experience writing grants for for-profit businesses
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational management capabilities
- Professional communicator and relationship builder
- Exceptional written communication and editing skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to establish independent user contracts
Here’s how it works:
You would work as an independent consultant or business, establishing contracts directly with Pocketed users. This is not an employee opportunity. We find the leads, qualify them, and then bring you in to do what you do best: prepare winning applications! You choose your hours, your fee structure, and your rates.
What’s in it for you?
- Direct access to qualified leads looking for your grant writing services
- Access to proprietary tools to improve your success outcomes and efficiency
- Increase your revenue
- Expand your inbound lead flow, without any outbound marketing
- Become part of the centralized Pocketed marketplace for non-dilutive funding
- A Certified Pocketed Grant Writer qualification
Does this sound like you? Let’s connect!
About Pocketed: Help businesses across North America grow & thrive!
A lack of financial resources is one of the primary reasons businesses fail. With billions of dollars in ‘free money’ (grants & tax credits) available every year to small businesses and start-ups, how is this still possible? The system is broken – and that’s why we built Pocketed. Pocketed helps companies get the capital they need to grow with our intelligent matching platform and funding solutions. Learn more at hellopocketed.io.
We are a female-founded, female-led company with a strong team. Together, we're relentlessly in pursuit of a powerful purpose: eliminating financial barriers for businesses. We're looking for impact-focused people to build with us.
In the past 2 years, we oversubscribed our alpha launch by more than 500%, achieved a 95/100 Net Promoter Score from alpha users, launched a US pilot, won the 2022 Forum Pitch Competition and e@UBC People's Choice award, named a BC Tech TIA Startup Company of the Year, featured in the Globe and Mail, Techcouver, BetaKit, and more, and have helped more than 10,000 companies access over $100M in government funding.
Pocketed is an Equal Opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).