Epicor ERP Specialist
We are passionate about indoor air quality and energy-efficient technologies. Oxygen8 is reinventing the way buildings provide healthy and comfortable air to occupants in an energy-efficient way. We develop, manufacture, and sell energy recovery ventilation systems that meet the needs of modern building design and address current human health and climate change challenges. At Oxygen8, our mission is to help create healthy spaces for people to live, work, and play in an energy-efficient way.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Epicor ERP Specialist contributes to the overall success of the organization by providing ongoing maintenance and implementation of products in our Epicor Kinetic platform. This position will work closely with our department heads and will based out of our production facility office in Vancouver, BC.
Responsibilities will include:
- Configure, maintain and support Epicor ERP system
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Epicor ERP modules
- Develop and maintain reports
- Provide Epicor ERP module training for employees
- Assist employees with data migration
- Act as the subject matter expert for all modules of Epicor ERP
- Design and implement customizations, workflows, and dashboards to meet business requirements
- Stay up to date with the latest Epicor ERP releases and functionality
- Manage upgrades and system migrations as necessary
You are a dedicated individual who values sustainability and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. As part of the Oxygen8 team you will be joining an entrepreneurial team that is growing quickly. You are solution-oriented, adaptable, and willing to take responsibilities in a dynamic environment.
We are looking for someone with the following skills, experiences, and qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Business Admin. Accounting or equivalent
· Experience working as an Epicor ERP consultant or working in an Epicor ERP environment
· Prior experience with ERP software is required (Epicor 9, 10, Kinetic)
· Epicor certification is preferred
· Strong attention to detail and highly organized
· Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
· Team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and collaborate
Here are some of the benefits of working at Oxygen8:
· Employee Stock Option Plan
· Great health and dental benefits plan from Day 1
· Allowance for personal development and training
· Participation in company strategic planning and team building events
· Company culture that encourages work life balance
· Making a positive impact on people’s heath and sustainability of our planet
We strongly believe in building a team that works well together and we are committed to creating an environment that is inclusive and provides the opportunity for our team to grow the best way possible.
If you love what you read so far and want to know more: please apply!
If you are not sure you have all the required skills, but you think Oxygen8 is an amazing company where you could thrive, we would love to hear from you so send us your resume!