Director, Product Management (Mobile)
Seattle, WA, USA · Remote
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team
The Digital Product Management team is a key part of the overall Global Digital, OMNI & Guest Support Team. The Mobile App Channel team within the broader Digital Product Management organization will work to create a uniquely lululemon, truly differentiated and elevated guest experience for the App channel serving North American guests, working closely with partners in Technology, UX, Operations and key strategic partners.
a day in the life: what you’ll do
- Define how the Mobile App channel aligns with the overall business and company strategy, what guest and business problems need to be solved and what inputs are required
- Responsible for defining the product vision, strategy and a 12 - 24-month roadmap for the Mobile App channel serving North American guests
- Responsible for defining the business case, investment requirements & return on investment for the Mobile App channel
- Approve high-level requirements, acceptance criteria and KPI’s that push the product strategy forward and achieve key objectives for the Mobile App channel
- Approve prioritization & sequencing sessions for features/themes & define prioritization frameworks for the Mobile App channel
- Review and approve direct report’s quarterly plans and ongoing intake and replanning and play an active role in unblocking teams as needed
- Make data-informed decisions based on a sound understanding of organizational priorities, guest feedback, analytics, benchmarks, industry reporting and emerging trends
- Identify the need to adjust plans and replan work as needed based on portfolio
- Approve business value impacts definition for initiatives and the success of features and enhancements that are delivered
- Manage both internal and external partnerships on programs from concept-to-delivery to ensure that products and roadmap priorities meet guest expectations and needs
- Manage and mentor a team of product managers within North America
- Monitor and identify guest and stakeholder needs staying current on industry standards and trends and respond by adjusting user experience and product roadmaps
- Approve recommendations on impact to change and drives change management activities to ensure business continuity
- 10+ years of digital product management experience with an emphasis on delivering native guest-facing Mobile Apps. Up to 5 years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of product management experience
- 7+ years of leadership experience and ability to lead through direct reports, dotted line relationships and cross functional collaboration
- Collaboration across multiple disciplines (engineering to brand)
- Proven track record of delivering and deploying large and complex products in an agile environment with specific focus and experience with Mobile Apps
- Experience with digital technologies, media, e-commerce, payments, or subscription businesses
- Strong core consulting skills (demonstrated track record of quality delivery, interpersonal and cross-functional relationship skills)
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering executive level presentations
- Ability to drive results independently, but thrives in collaborative environments
- Has a deep desire to learn and improve by seeking, accepting and acting on productive feedback
- Demonstrated leadership; mentorship, visionary, clarity of purpose, motivated, relentless execution
- Minimum BA / BS degree from a four-year accredited university (advanced degree preferred)
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Immigration support is potentially available for this role.
Immigration support is potentially available for this role.
Compensation and Benefits Package
lululemon’s compensation offerings are grounded in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and team performance. The typical hiring range for this position is from $184,900 - $242,700 annually; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our total rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus program and equity offerings, subject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. We strive to be the place where inclusive leaders come to develop and enable all to be well. Recognizing our teams for their performance and dedication, other components of our total rewards offerings include support of career development, wellbeing, and personal growth:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: The incentive programs, benefits, and perks have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.
This role is classified as Hybrid under our SSC Workplace Policy:
In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.