Production Analyst, Wholesale Operations
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
a day in the life
You have a knowledge and desire for process and systems. You are an integral point of contact for lululemon and supplier/s to ensure on-time delivery. You drive daily communications that show partnership, provide clarity, and support system and process efficiencies. You have a passion for accuracy, seek clarity, be clear and provide clarity to vendors & the business.
- Lead in creating tools, reporting (i.e. vendor and departmental KPI’s) and processes to enable the liaison office to conduct day to day business with greater efficiency, always striving for continuous improvement
- Responsible for creating and issuing dashboards and analysis in Excel, Power Point or Power BI that range from weekly to monthly to bi-annually, giving clear stats and advising observations of the data to inform the business on performance relative to KPI’s and goals
- Update weekly production status report and work closely with suppliers to achieve on-time delivery
- Maintain close working relationship with vendors, merchants/buyers, logistics, and sales team to provide clarity to vendors & the business
- Verify information among different data files
- Send and receive packages
- Cut fabrics, put in the box, and maintain the fabric library physical and digital file.
- Print out and make copy manuals and necessary documents
- Receive, verify, and process payment invoices to the system
- Partner closely with cross functional partners to ensure accurate data is being utilized for reporting
- You support the on-boarding and training of all new & existing vendors’ suppliers in relation to lululemon production and logistics policies, processes and IT systems
- Support timely and accurate availability of hangtag stickers
- Work on ad-hoc reports and projects as needed
- Support initiatives as they relate to business functions/supply chain and the streamlining of business operations to support strategic direction
- Ideal background: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Apparel Production, Supply Chain or related fields; 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects collaborating with a variety of cross-functional partners
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications; including advanced level Excel, Power Point, Power BI, and Smartsheets
- You have passion for people, process, problem solving and performance
- You are well-organized and enjoy communicating with others
- Strong ability to work independently within the structure of a team, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Integrity is part of your core values
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
This role is classified as Hybrid under our SSC Workplace Policy:
In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.
Compensation and Benefits Package
lululemon’s compensation offerings are grounded in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and team performance. The typical hiring range for this position is from $64,100-$84,100 annually; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our total rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus program, subject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. We strive to be the place where inclusive leaders come to develop and enable all to be well. Recognizing our teams for their performance and dedication, other components of our total rewards offerings include support of career development, wellbeing, and personal growth:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: The incentive programs, benefits, and perks have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.