Senior Analyst, Distribution Excellence (WMS Implementations)
who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team
The Sr. Analyst is an important position that supports the Distribution Excellence team in delivering world-class improvements to DC operations, including scaling for growth and bringing new capabilities to life. As part of this critical team, the Sr. Analyst will evaluate operational areas and deliver operational improvements. Additionally, the Analyst is responsible for supporting implementation of complex operational improvements.
The Sr. Analyst must display a strong understanding of distribution operation processes, systems and data, in order to support evaluation and process improvement needs.
a day in the life
- Drive improvements to scale distribution operations and deliver targeted performance for assigned work areas and initiatives
- For Strategic Initiatives (SIs), develop the operations solution and manage the solution cutover, including operations readiness and stabilization
- Develop and implement operation solutions for assigned new business requirements; build plans and business case to bring business requirements to life.
- Partner with Engineering and DC Operations, evaluate distribution operations and determine improvement opportunities. Build business case, obtain approval and implement solution.
- Develop and implement assigned operations improvement solutions with lululemon operated DCs and 3PLs.
- Develop and deploy operational readiness plans to ensure successful improvements
- As part of operational readiness, evaluate and determine people and process changes needed.
- Update processes with required operational changes, including adjustments to job description and resource needs
- Provide training to operations team to ensure operational readiness for change
- Improve operational processes at responsible DC and support process consistency across all the distribution network
- Analyze process and solution effectiveness and develop improvement plans. Build case for change and obtain approval to proceed
- As part of initiatives and general improvements, develop and document process Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Partnering with Engineering, benchmark processes and identify improvement opportunities
- Assist in delivering a functional training program for Warehouse Associate and DC leadership
- Assist in delivering training to team members
- Support the creation and maintenance of training materials.
- Actively coach DC team members
- 4-year college degree, masters preferred.
- 5+ years distribution operations experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Manhattan WMS. Labor Management System experience preferred.
- Ability to work and deliver in changing environments, under limited guidance while adhering to specified deadlines and budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - working with people across the distribution network, they have to be able to manage people well and communicate new ideas effectively
- Critical/logical thinking - have to locate problems, and then think of those problems from a variety of perspectives to assess the best solution
- Creative thinking and excellent problem solving skills - have to be able to solve problems in a new way, seeing past what is established and create a new way of doing things
- Attention to detail and project management skills - in management of a multidisciplinary team, they must be able to focus on many tasks at once while still maintaining a close attention to the details of each
- Ability to work in a lean, matrixed, highly collaborative team environment with multi-cultural members. Must be comfortable with and embrace consensus decision-making.
- Undisputed integrity, personal, and business ethics; ability to build trust and respect with different stakeholder groups
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Authorization to work in Canada is required for this role.
Compensation and Benefits Package
lululemon’s compensation offerings are grounded in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and team performance. The typical hiring range for this position is from $79,100 - $103,800 annually; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our total rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus program, subject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. We strive to be the place where inclusive leaders come to develop and enable all to be well. Recognizing our teams for their performance and dedication, other components of our total rewards offerings include support of career development, wellbeing, and personal growth:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: The incentive programs, benefits, and perks have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.
This role is classified as Hybrid under our SSC Workplace Policy:
In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.