Analyst, Inbound Logistics
who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team
The Inbound Logistics team drives predictable end to end logistics from global manufacturing locations to global distribution and fulfillment centers.
We are committed to providing visibility, reporting, analytics, and proactive support to our cross-functional partners. Our mission is to ensure a seamless flow of merchandise and maximize potential sales for the company.
a day in the life
- Support global inbound strategic initiatives and projects through data analysis, reporting, and development of processes/ documentation. Our team ensures that projects remain within scope and are executed efficiently.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners across the organization to obtain data from various sources to use in analysis, report generation and data visualization.
- Ensure timely, and consistent global inbound shipment flow through reporting, and process improvements. Helping us make informed decisions and keep all stakeholders informed about the status of inbound shipments.
- Implement and maintain value add, data driven KPIs to global inbound processes. Our analytical insights help drive strategic decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Champions best practice around data standard, policies, and procedures.
- College or bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in logistics and project management in the apparel or related industry.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools (e.g., Excel, Power BI, SQL).
- Strong presentation skills to effectively communicate progress, findings, and recommendations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with ERP systems and Infor Nexus is a plus.
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Authorization to work in Canada is required for this role.
Compensation and Benefits Package
lululemon’s compensation offerings are grounded in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and team performance. The typical hiring range for this position is from $79,100 - $103,800 annually; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our total rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus program, subject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. We strive to be the place where inclusive leaders come to develop and enable all to be well. Recognizing our teams for their performance and dedication, other components of our total rewards offerings include support of career development, wellbeing, and personal growth:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: The incentive programs, benefits, and perks have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.
This role is classified as Hybrid under our SSC Workplace Policy:
In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.