Manager, Member Engagement - (14-Month Contract)
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team
The Loyalty team's focus is on building guest loyalty through driving retention, frequency and brand love with various guest segments. The Loyalty team is responsible for building the strategy, implementation and ongoing maintenance and communication of guest facing Loyalty programs as well as constantly evolving and building on the program
a day in the life: what you’ll do
Manage & execute highly complex projects to drive deeper engagement with our members and build current and future year program strategies ensuring the goals of Membership are being met
Project manage highly complex projects working with multiple cross-functional partners and senior leaders & develop project planning and operational documents
- Build current year and future years program strategy in partnership with key stakeholders for each of the engagement initiatives,
- Manage the relationship with our product & technology partners to produce business requirements for our foundational Member engagement technologies and experiences
- Enroll & present to senior cross-functional stakeholders, ensuring they are updated, consulted and informed on the progress of your projects
- Manage the project/initiative operating budget, ensuring we’re working within budget and resourcing accordingly
- Track, report on key Engagement KPI’s, develop strategies when KPI’s are not being met
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in retail and Loyalty experience is an asset
- Experience with leading highly complex projects, managing a team of cross-functional partners and being able to drive work forward through others
- Experience managing, coaching and developing a team
- Demonstrated experience making trade-offs between business needs and technology constraints while keeping the end users needs top of mind
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously..
Compensation and Benefits Package
lululemon’s compensation offerings are grounded in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and team performance. The typical hiring range for this position is from $82,400 - 108,200 CAD annually; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our total rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus program subject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. We strive to be the place where inclusive leaders come to develop and enable all to be well. Recognizing our teams for their performance and dedication, other components of our total rewards offerings include support of career development, wellbeing, and personal growth:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: The incentive programs, benefits, and perks have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.
This role is classified as Hybrid under our SSC Workplace Policy:
In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.