Office Services Coordinator -Fixed Term Through March 2024
- Welcome and assist both guests and employees to the building
- Maintain the cleanliness and order of the front desk and guest lounge area
- Screen and direct incoming calls, emails and internal tickets as required
- Manage security access cards for employees, vendors and guests
- Create and maintain content, documents and data on internal platforms
- Administer bookings for our sweat studios, meditation room and other office spaces as needed
- Manage all office services requests, to be allocated to facilities team when needed; including but not limited to parking, security access, booking resources, supply inquiries and office feedback
- Uphold building emergency processes and procedures
- Maintain organization and stock replenishment for all supply and printer rooms
- Support in creating and maintaining strong process and procedures documentation
- Provide Facilities Workplace Specialist support when needed
- Support core lululemon team with events at building as needed
- Enjoys working and connecting with people
- Highly organized with attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- A self-starter and a team player
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Commitment to diversity
- Passion for creativity, new ideas, and thinking outside of the box
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Authorization to work in Canada is required for this role.
This role is classified as In-Person under our SSC Workplace Policy:
In-person collaboration and/or office-based work is necessary or important for the role. Work is mainly performed onsite, 4-5 days per week depending on role requirements.
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)