Financial Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis
FP&A is responsible for planning and managing lululemon's overall financial performance. We are an amazing team of passionate, active and dedicated leaders who are counted on as a key business partner in strategic and operational decisions. We provide a tremendous opportunity to learn about the various operations within lululemon working often in cross-functional teams on a variety of projects. You will be able to add value immediately, see the big picture, and develop a business and finance skill set that you can leverage in your future roles within the organization. We are a stand for high quality work, driving high quality results and living a high quality life.
A day in life
- Reporting to the Director, FP&A, the Financial Analyst is responsible for the execution of financial planning and analysis activities for the Store Development organization
- Act as a key strategic partner to the Store Development team, completing analysis and modeling pro-forma P&Ls for new store openings, pop-up stores, renovations, and relocations. Provides ROI and cash flow analysis for evaluation of future real estate projects
- Delivers real estate performance analytics to drive future business decisions
- Ownership of current and long term depreciation and capital forecasts, including budgeting and variance analysis
- Create and maintain complex financial model
- Identify opportunities to enhance and streamline processes and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce or Business Administration.
- CPA or MBA a plus.
- 3+ years of progressive financial analysis and reporting experience with fast pace business environments. Retail industry experience an asset.
- Expert knowledge of Excel is required and working knowledge of Oracle Hyperion an asset.
- Extremely organized, thorough and takes pride in quality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a time sensitive manner.
- Ability to work with a large amount of detail without losing sight of the big picture.
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
This role is classified as Hybrid under our SSC Workplace Policy:
In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.