Senior Graphic Designer
who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team
We’re looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our in-house creative team responsible for Gifting campaigns for North America. As a part of our brand marketing department, this team is tasked with creating consumer-centric, elevated stories that drive our brand and product priorities across multiple guest touch points. As a member of this team, you will work closely with, and report to our Gifting Art Director and be expected to present concepts and designs to Creative Directors and campaign stakeholders.
a day in the life: what you’ll do
· Oversee creative project from concept to delivery
· Develop campaign creative including original graphics, copy, content websites, social media, and other marketing materials
· Design & Support Visual Center creation (Global/Regional)
· Apply typography, image, and graphic treatment techniques
· Create original designs for print, web, and occasionally environmental applications
· Translate complex ideas into focused design and creative narratives
· Drive work against defined timelines and facilitate progress
· Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
· Have a firm awareness of current visual and cultural trends
· Refine concepts, images, typography, and layouts
· Participate in cross-functional ideation sessions
· Review and problem solve timelines and resource needs with team and manager to ensure delivery of creative on time and on budget
· Lead and mentor creative team members
• 5 Years’ experience in graphic design at a senior level
• BA, BFA Arts/Fine Arts preferred
• Agency OR Client-side Experience Excellent
• Experience designing multi-media applications for omni-channel campaigns
• Proficiency in motion graphics
• Advanced Adobe Creative Suite program skills
• Exceptional typographic, layout and prototyping skills
• Experienced in Photoshoot Art Direction
• Proficiency with 3D and environmental design
• Excellent Presentation Skills & High EQ
• Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent organizational & time management skills
• Conceptual Thinker, self-starter and creative executer
• Excellent verbal & written skills (creative and comms)
• Strong collaborator
• Tolerance for ambiguity
• Ability to work against tight deadlines
• High level of production skill and expertise
· Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
· Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
· Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
· Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
· Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
· Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
This role is classified as Hybrid under our global SSC Workplace Policy.
In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.
Immigration support is potentially available for this role.
Compensation and Benefits Package
lululemon’s compensation offerings are grounded in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and team performance. The typical hiring range for this position is from $79,100 – $103,800 annually; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our total rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus program, subject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. We strive to be the place where inclusive leaders come to develop and enable all to be well. Recognizing our teams for their performance and dedication, other components of our total rewards offerings include support of career development, wellbeing, and personal growth:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: The incentive programs, benefits, and perks have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.