Director, Sourcing- Finished Goods
This job owns all aspects of securing and managing our complex global network of Finished Goods (FG) vendors; from exploring and on-boarding new vendors to driving strategies and accountabilities with existing vendors and securing the strategy to meet our business needs. This role covers a large global network of roughly 75 vendors and spans the entire lululemon (LLL) global portfolio of Apparel vendors and their facilities.
In addition, establish long range sourcing strategies to ensure a strong source base to deliver against our creative vision, quality standards, business volume requirements, and financial expectations. Translate our five-year LRP strategies to multiple seasonal execution of product allocations across multiple time horizons from a macro product class level to a style and vendor level capabilities, capacity and cost supports business needs. Guide and collaborate with cross functional teams through the development cycle for product “Best Cost”, quality, IMU and risk management.
This role has heavy cross functional connectivity to Merchandising (Global and Regional), Global Planning, Design, Product Development, TD, RM Development, RM Innovation, RM Sourcing, , Duty and Trade and Global Liaison Offices, to ensure strategic alignment to margin and LLL’s product and volume needs.This role is dynamic in nature and is a critical part of our product engine and Supply Chain. It is imperative that this leader can establish and drive strategy through different tiers and facets of Finish goods and then translate that to an execution path for various Team members and partners. The role will be the critical bridge from strategy to execution across short, medium and long-term horizons. This leader will be responsible for growing, guiding and developing a global Team of FG Sourcing Professionals.
- 12+ Years of Supply Chain experience required with direct experience working in the apparel Finish Goods sector
- Extensive knowledge of Multi category Finish Good Vendors, Production, Capabilities and Costing
- Previous sourcing experience with garments and raw materials.
- Extensive experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to establish shared goals
- Global experience and acumen working with Asia based raw material mills and other countries
- Able to effectively articulate strategic recommendations and influence the decision-making process at all levels of the organization
- A confident, proven people leader with a passion for developing others and building high functioning teams
- You are confident in your strengths, always open to challenges and live with integrity
- Global Travel is required for this role
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
lululemon’s compensation offerings are grounded in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and team performance. The typical hiring range for this position is from $149,800 - $196,700 CAD annually; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our total rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus program and equity offerings, subject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. We strive to be the place where inclusive leaders come to develop and enable all to be well. Recognizing our teams for their performance and dedication, other components of our total rewards offerings include support of career development, wellbeing, and personal growth:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: The incentive programs, benefits, and perks have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.
This role is classified as Hybrid under our SSC Workplace Policy:
In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.