Sustainable Product Program Manager (Training and Engagement)
about this team
This role is part of the enterprise-wide sustainability team shaping the future of impact within our brand and business. This work doesn’t just live in one function; social and environmental impact at lululemon is integrated in everything we do. The result? lululemon is an innovative, purpose-driven brand creating a future that we want to live in. As Sustainable Product Education Manager, you will be part of the Sustainable Product and Packaging team, leading sustainable product and packaging educational content development and integration to inspire and education our product teams.
a day in the life: what you’ll do
- Develop training that engages and enrolls our product teams in sustainable product initiatives
- Evolve and maintain the Sustainable Product and Packaging education and engagement framework. outlining the learning curriculum and paths, as well as the delivery media and formats available
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop and deliver sustainable product and packaging content across different engagement platforms (e.g. newsletters, articles, e-learn modules, digital learning)
- Manage, implement, and update assigned programs, putting forth recommendations to improve effectiveness
- Act as project manager for new program launches and manage deadlines associated with program launch
- Co-create sustainable product training and change management approaches across key product stakeholders
- Partner with key leaders on strategic initiatives and innovate how we enroll and inspire our product and packaging teams to implement sustainable product and design approaches
- 8+ years experience with sustainable product, learning development, or elements of product education
- Clear communicator who can break complex topics into easy-to-understand and actionable pieces of information across all levels of the business
- Understanding of or previous exposure to product development processes
- Understanding of product and material sustainability issues and solutions
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize time and tasks, and solve problems
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Authorization to work in Canada is required for this role.
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
This role is classified as Hybrid under our SSC Workplace Policy:
In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.