Senior Engineer II, Cybersecurity Enablement Services
- Work closely with technology engineers, architects, and leaders to design and implement solutions that enable or improve Cybersecurity capabilities.
- Leverage working knowledge of software development, software architecture, and data flows to engineer, test, implement, and maintain Cybersecurity solutions and services.
- Work with the teams and stakeholders to ensure that any application integration into lululemon systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Periodically reviews and improves design standards to ensure current technology stack capabilities are used; improves redundancy and maximizes the uptime of all business application systems.
- Convey ideas, advice, and resolution options to enable and improve Cybersecurity capabilities connected with Cybersecurity enablement services.
- Bring knowledge of online threats and existing solutions to team collaboration sessions.
- Lead the execution of engineering tasks within a project plan.
- 8+ years Cybersecurity Engineering experience, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Wide variety of Cybersecurity functional experience including digital engineering, coding, and technology architecture.
- Expertise managing security configurations and data protection controls for M365, G-Suite, or similar platforms and supporting technologies (i.e. MIP, DLP, SharePoint Security).
- Clear understanding of regulatory requirements and Cybersecurity standards and frameworks for translation into actionable technical specifications.
- 5+ years experience leading Cybersecurity capability enablement for large volumes of both unstructured and structured data.
- At least 2 years of making recommendations relative to technologies that drive Cybersecurity posture improvements.
- Collaborative team player and proven ability to influence stakeholders to execute on time.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with an attention to detail.
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Compensation and Benefits Package
lululemon’s compensation offerings are grounded in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and team performance. The typical hiring range for this position is from $117,600 - $154,400 annually; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our total rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus program, subject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. We strive to be the place where inclusive leaders come to develop and enable all to be well. Recognizing our teams for their performance and dedication, other components of our total rewards offerings include support of career development, wellbeing, and personal growth:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: The incentive programs, benefits, and perks have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.
This role is classified as Hybrid under our SSC Workplace Policy:
In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.