Manager, Product Management
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
About this team:
The Digital team is to transform, optimize and sustain P&C capabilities by designing Digital experiences which are simple, scalable and signature.
A day in the life:
In this position you will be responsible for gathering insights from your fellow managers and provide recommendations for improvement. Taking ownership of implementations of those changes. Collaborating with teams to identify areas of opportunity to drive the highest impact and efficiency for the team.
- People manage your direct team of 5+ product managers
- Build the P&C Product Management capability so that there is a consistent gold standard
- for how P&C Product Managers show up and deliver value
- Partner with fellow Digital & Technology Managers to workshop how best to leverage
- agile and product management principles in our P&C Digital Op Model
- Partner and collaborate with fellow manager peers, to problem solve, resolve impediments and ensure team is working effectively
- Build trust and credibility with our P&C partners while enrolling and educating on how to work with their P&C Product Management team
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in Product Management
- 3+ years working in a people leadership role
- 1-3 years experience demonstrating Root Cause Analysis and Lean Design
- Experience successfully identifying and leading mindset, people, process and technology initiatives to drive transformational change
- Advanced ability to work collaboratively with and enroll multiple stakeholders within and outside of your organization
- Experience working with both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
- Proven facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Nice to Have: 3+ years experience with HR
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Compensation and Benefits Package
For Applicants: lululemon’s compensation offerings are rooted in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and team performance. The typical hiring range for this position is from $ 122,500-$160,800 annually; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our competitive Total Rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus offering subject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. In addition to our competitive Total Rewards offering, we also have personal and professional development offerings. Our offerings recognize our teams for their performance and support whole person development, including support for employees on how to grow their career:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: Availability of the incentive programs, benefits, and perks may be subject to your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.