Manager, Design, Graphics
The Manager, Design role sits within the Concept Graphics Org. Our goal is to elevate the lululemon product by creating unique and innovative graphics. Our team will drive excellence in graphics through the connection of design, development and merchandising.
a day in the life:
The Manager, Design supports in creatively building and landing Mainline Graphics by taking research, insights, and brand results into consideration. You support your team by mentoring and coaching their progression by developing career pathways and development goals.
- The building and coordination to create concept narrative for the year of.
- Mentoring and coaching a team of designers.
- Highly organized, being able to balance multiple request at one given time
- Being the point of contact for key partners ensuring graphic deliverables are met.
- Supporting the Director in delivering business needs through a graphics lens.
- Owning pre-season vision and ensuring the narrative lives through to product Buy.
- Creatively problem solving and providing solutions to partners and own team.
- Considering the Brands Be Planet strategy when creating the seasonal narrative.
- Collaborating with partners to build achieve of insights for best and worst selling graphics across the business.
- Project management across multiple business categories in accordance to go to market calendar
- 7-10 years minimum industry experience is required
- BA, BFA or BS in Design required (or equivalent)
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Excel, Word, Mac platform
- An understanding in 3D design would be a benefit
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
This role is classified as Hybrid under our SSC Workplace Policy:
In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.