Lead Analyst, Social Impact - Responsible Supply Chain Operations
who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well.
We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team
The Responsible Supply Chain (RSC) team works to support the well-being of the people who make lululemon products. We monitor working conditions and environmental impact in all facilities producing for lululemon, through our internal team and together with external partners.
We work together with cross-functional partners within lululemon to support responsible practices of doing business in our everyday operations. Social and environmental impact at lululemon is integrated in everything we do. We collaborate with our vendors and external stakeholders to foster resilience in the garment industry and build better.
a day in the life: what you’ll do
- Design, build and maintain reports and data visualizations that enable lululemon to measure and monitor progress toward external and internal targets, and that demonstrate vendor performance, identify trends by country, product line, and parent vendor to aid in a targeted approach to remediation.
- Lead and implement repeatable data analysis to derive actionable insights that help our internal teams make decisions about our vendors, their facilities, and subcontractors to improve their operations and the wellbeing of their employees.
- Manage data analysis efforts for external reporting and ensure external reporting is accurate.
- Support the Sustainable Business and Impact Reporting team to prepare information and data for the enterprise's public and investor-facing reports and lead the KPI reporting for the RSC Team.
- Act as the data integrity steward for RSC data within the vendor management system. Lead the design and implementation of a quality assurance and data integrity process for all assessments performed on our vendors, their facilities, and their subcontractors. Perform quality assurance analysis on assessments.
- Design and update process maps for internal RSC operations and suggest improvements to ensure we operate efficiently while having the greatest impact.
- Support in the creation of internal PLM system; ensuring smooth transition of historical data into company-wide system.
- 7+ years’ experience in organizing and performing data analysis and quality control on large and complex data sets.
- Experience performing or analyzing responsible supply chain assessments.
- Ability to take raw data and derive actionable insights to tell a compelling story for what is important to action next.
- Wizard on Excel, Power BI, Smartsheet's, and internal PLM systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Sustainability, International development, Supply Chain management, or similar.
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Compensation and Benefits Package
lululemon’s compensation offerings are grounded in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and team performance. The typical hiring range for this position is from $79,100-$103,800 annually; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our total rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus program, subject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. We strive to be the place where inclusive leaders come to develop and enable all to be well. Recognizing our teams for their performance and dedication, other components of our total rewards offerings include support of career development, wellbeing, and personal growth:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: The incentive programs, benefits, and perks have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.
This role is classified as Hybrid under our SSC Workplace Policy:
In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.