Senior Analyst - Enterprise Business Transformation
who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
About this team
The Enterprise Business Transformation (EBT) team is lululemon's transformation office that exists to make sure lululemon’s strategy comes to life. We are a diverse team of internal advisors, facilitators, designers, and momentum-drivers who work across all lululemon’s functions and geographies. We focus on developing trusted partnerships and a deep understanding of lululemon’s operations to identify and prioritize opportunities to support operating model and process transformation, enterprise investment planning, and cross-functional program delivery – all in service of bringing lululemon’s strategy to life. Our work makes a huge, scalable impact – both for the performance of our business and for our fellow employees’ lives. The most important factor in our ability to make that impact is finding talented, versatile, and motivated people like you who are eager to learn and grow and contribute to making real and lasting change for lululemon and its community.
Day in the life
The Senior Analyst, EBT will work with partners across the organization to support lululemon’s growth and transformation agenda. You will do this by supporting large-scale business transformation initiatives including scoping & planning, operating model design, capability modeling and process mapping, and partnering with transformation enablement teams (e.g., change management, org design) to bring the change to life. Each day will look different in your project-based role and may include activities like clarifying strategic questions, developing creative organizational solutions, facilitating workshops and cross-functional decision-making, and supporting enterprise investment planning processes.
This role is a rare career opportunity, with access to exciting projects typically delivered by external consulting firms, but with the benefit of the relationships, visibility, time, and flexibility to see the transformation through and make sure the change sticks. Join our diverse, ambitious, supportive, and growing team to build practical business transformation skills and have lots of fun along the way!
- Support EBT Managers/Senior Managers in defining, refining, and prioritizing strategic business problems to solve and the approach and plan to get there.
- Act as an internal advisor facilitating managers, directors, and executives through problem definition, options analysis, and solution design.
- Develop detailed operational process maps, interaction/capability models, and related operating model design deliverables.
- Support enterprise investment planning processes including cross-program prioritization, dependency mapping, and identifying multi-year funding needs.
- Coordinate, collaborate with, and seek support from transformation enablement teams – including change management, communications, learning/training, org design, etc. to plan and deliver against transformation objectives.
- Build a network of trusted relationships at many levels of the organization to build momentum and support for transformation initiatives.
- Support scheduling of working sessions with business partners and the work-back activities and reviews required to prepare for working sessions.
- Contribute to ongoing refinement and continuous improvement of EBT toolkit and methodology.
- Functional vision & strategy and subject matter expertise from cross-functional partners
- Guidance/coaching from EBT leaders on business transformation methodology and approaches
- Transformation approach, planning, & management artifacts
- Enterprise operating model designs and process deliverables
- Enterprise investment planning deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, operations, organizational behaviour, engineering, or related discipline.
- 2-4 years of experience in management consulting, implementing corporate strategies and/or large-scale operating model transformation programs (or equivalent experience).
- Self-motivated, passionate, detail-oriented, multi-tasker extraordinaire who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and root-cause identification skills.
- Excellent communication skills - interpersonal, written, and verbal.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn on the job - has a 'growth' mindset.
- Ability to influence and partner with others - a strong team player.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different departments and at different levels within an organization.
- Works well in fast-paced, project-based, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrates discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
This role is classified as Hybrid under our SSC Workplace Policy:
In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.