Compensation Analyst - Executive Compensation (Vancouver, BC)
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team:
As a Compensation Analyst at lululemon, you will support in developing and maintaining our executive, equity, and incentive compensation programs. You will own a variety of compensation-related duties including close partnership with P&C Business Partners and Talent Acquisition, market benchmarking and trend analysis, equity compensation administration and training, and creation and continuous improvement of processes and policies.
Working with the team, you'll take on interesting challenges while demonstrating your entrepreneurial drive and ability to thrive in a growth environment.
a day in the life:
- Be a trusted resource to our internal stakeholders.
- Assist with broad compensation projects that come up throughout the organization.
- Partner with P&C Business Partners to ensure that our programs are competitive and understood.
- Partner with P&C Business Partners and Talent Acquisition to proactively support their business. groups with compensation recommendations, queries, processes, and ensuring competitive market positioning.
- Create materials and sessions that educate internal stakeholders as well as employees on our equity programs.
- Support the annual performance management and compensation cycles through data analysis, reporting, troubleshooting, and the development of communications.
- 1-3 years of experience in a compensation role; experience with equity compensation or executive compensation considered an asset.
- Post-secondary degree in a related field. (e.g., finance, HR)
- Compensation, finance and/or human resources experience considered an asset.
- Experience with Workday, Microsoft Excel and other Office software.
- Detail-oriented and committed to a high degree of accuracy.
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Compensation and Benefits Package
lululemon’s compensation offerings are grounded in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and team performance. The typical hiring range for this position is from $64,100 - $84,100 annually; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our total rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus program, subject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. We strive to be the place where inclusive leaders come to develop and enable all to be well. Recognizing our teams for their performance and dedication, other components of our total rewards offerings include support of career development, wellbeing, and personal growth:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: The incentive programs, benefits, and perks have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.
This role is classified as Hybrid under our SSC Workplace Policy:
In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.