who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team
Visual Merchandising is a core function of the Global Brand, Retail Brand Experience Team that showcases product to increase channel performance while elevating guest experiences and brand recognition. This team of Visual Merchandisers partners with global and regional partners to create, build and implement localized strategies and direction within Visual Merchandising for all stores within North America, ensuring local stores and guest are taken into consideration. This role will report into the Manager, Visual Merchandising.
a day in the life: what you’ll do
A Visual Merchandiser is responsible for developing, creating, and implementing product presentation strategies that inspire our guests and deliver on business needs. This role supports bringing to life the product storytelling vision for the regional store fleet of North America. This role works in strong partnership with both regional and global product partners, cross-functional retail partners and global brand partners. This role works on a team to direct and execute inspired product journeys across all North American lululemon stores.
· Provide Visual Merchandising based input and feedback in key North American Product strategy meetings
· Create and execute seasonal VM sets to showcase design intent and localized VM strategies, leveraging global brand partners and merchants, achieving SLT approval.
· Develop regionally localized VM resources, based on global concepts, activations and playbooks addressing regionally specific nuances ie. Store tiers, grades, etc.
· Provide Regional styling and outfitting direction, rooted in Global and Ecommerce styling direction
· Create and deliver regionally localized VM training content, partnering the training team
· Support criteria for store distribution lists for product capsules, new categories, test and learns, and category expansion based on global recommendation ie. footwear
· Support in executing and developing ongoing support of regional Visual Merchandising in a range of stores identified as ‘Key Doors’
· Spend time within a range of stores and key markets to observe strategy and business needs
· 5- 8 years’ experience in visual merchandising or merchandising role
· Experience creating visual merchandising resources
· Experience working in retail, apparel experience preferred
· Experience working with merchants and GTM
· Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Detail oriented and able to manage competing priorities
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, merchandising or visual communications preferred
· Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
· Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
· Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
· Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
· Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
· Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Authorisation to work in Canada is required for this role. #LI-ZP #LI-Hybrid
**Only applications with portfolios will be considered**