Manager, Process Analysis and Insights (People Systems / HRIS)
People & HR
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
a day in the life
- Leads the identification of process optimization and provide recommendations on funneling of work through Continuous Delivery or Project teams.
- Creating and maintaining an inventory of People & Culture (P&C) digital processes with associated risk level related to risk of failure, issue rate, training and documentation.
- Validate and assess risk of emerging priorities that impact service delivery standards and/or increase manual processes.
- Leading a team Sr. Business Analysts and Functional Analysts to assess end-to-end P&C Digital processes for optimization through the identification of risk, impact, service delivery opportunities, and root cause problem solving.
- Rally a team of SMEs and business stakeholders to build and execute action plans for each initiative, including communications, change management, technical execution, post roll-out KPI tracking, etc.
- Responsible for resolving escalations and removing roadblocks for the team in order to achieve annual OKRs and to act as a strategic partner to the Digital team.
- Works cross-functionally in partnership with Product Managers, Digital Team Leads, P&C Leadership, and People Analytics to identify areas for improvement in end-to-end processes that span multiple products and/or don’t align directly to a prioritized P&C capability.
- 7+ years’ experience in an HR Technology function with a focus on data, system and process optimization and the enablement of people programs.
- 3+ years working in a people leadership role.
- 3+ years’ experience with HRIS systems, we use Workday, Avature and Docebo.
- Experience successfully identifying and leading mindset, people, process and technology initiatives to drive transformational change.
- Experience as primary project manager and design lead for multiple complex HR Technology initiatives.
- Advanced ability to work collaboratively with and enroll multiple stakeholders within and outside of People & Culture.
- Experience working with both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies.
- Proven facilitation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Authorization to work in Canada is required for this role.