P&C Coordinator - Delta Distribution Center
Delta, BC, Canada
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2023
who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team:
The People & Culture Business Partner team is responsible for providing strategic support to the organization for all people related matters, ranging from organizational development, performance management, employee relations, to team and leadership development. In partnership with the People and Culture Centers of Excellence, they work closely with people managers and employees to accomplish business objectives through the application of thoughtful, intentional and innovative people support. As the People and Culture Coordinator, you focus on the employee life cycle and how to support our people through their journey at lululemon. Reporting to the Manager, People & Culture for Global Fulfillment, you are accountable for the administration and coordination for your assigned Distribution Centers. Accuracy, confidentiality, clear communication and follow up are key accountabilities.
a day in the life:
- Accurately manage and maintain the integrity of employee data in our People Management system (Workday) for assigned client group s , including (but not limited to): reporting, up loading documents , and processing job changes
- Design, maintain, coordinate and improve the new hire onboarding process for hourly agency worker conversions and direct hires in partnership with Talent Acquisition, hiring Managers, People and Culture Partners, Health and Safety and other relevant key stakeholders
- Partner with hiring Managers and Senior People & Culture Advisor to facilitate HR Appointments for new hires and answer onboarding inquiries for hourly employees
- Answer HRIS data/ internal enquiries
- Partner with the Benefits team to ensure all benefits documentation in the system is current and up to date for assigned client group
- Document minutes/ note taking for team meetings as required
- Provide HR administrative support to the Senior People and Culture Advisor for cyclical People & Culture programs, including but not limited to performance reviews, talent planning, compensation programs, snack and chats, retention programs and net new programs and initiatives
- Ensure compliance with policy acknowledgements for assigned client group
- Perform data audits and reconciliations in the company people systems
- Provide administrative support through employee exit process
- Under direction of Manager and S. People and Culture Advisor, perform/complete additional projects, duties, assignments as needed
- Provide required support to the Senior Advisor during the investigation process
- Provide coverage to People and Culture Specialist and other Coordinators for time off
- Work in partnership with People Experiences (PEC) support team.
- Ensure that all Workday people transactions and reporting is completed in a timely manner along with general P&C administration management
- Coordinate with Legal and other applicable CoEs to process third party requests for information
- Able to support in 24/7 environment with ability to flex schedule based on business needs
- A passion for the entire people process and experience
- Previous experience with HRIS systems an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and abilities
- Detail-oriented and committed to a high degree of accuracy
- 1-2 years previous experience in a Human Resource or Administrative capacity
- Prior experience coordinating hourly new hire onboarding
- Relevant post secondary diploma
- Knowledge of employment/labour standards in North America an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively with the business
- Excellent technical ability (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio programs)
- Highly ethical and able to deal with confidential issues with tact & discretion
- Capable of effectively managing multiple demands from a variety of sources
- Have strong focus on customer service and meeting the demands of internal clients
- Understand and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be an effective team player
- Ability to flex schedule with the needs of the business. There will be times where this role will need to overlap with non-day time shifts to provide support, facilitating HR Appointments for example.
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Authorization to work in Canada is required for this role.
Compensation and Benefits Package
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. In addition to our competitive Total Rewards offering, we also have personal and professional development offerings. Our offerings recognize our teams for their performance and support whole person development, including support for employees on how to grow their career:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: Availability of the incentive programs, benefits, and perks may be subject to your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.