Raw Materials Manager, Sri Lanka
- Be the lululemon's raw materials (RM) team face in SEA regions and support a strong RM vendor base
- Lead and manage RM, production, quality projects and initiatives, and refine any RM production or quality management programs
- Provide leadership-level strategies on in-region production/quality/vendor management and share strategies & vision with cross-functional teams
- Continuously working on process efficiencies (internal and external), create mid-long term strategies for SEA region such as vendor empowerment, capacity planning, in-country production shift
- Drive alignment with finished goods vendors (FGV) & raw materials vendors (RMV), being a strong advocate of lululemon's core values and building strong FGV/RMV alignments
- Establish and deliver corrective and preventive action (CAPA) work with RMV, aiming at improving our OTP to >95% and RFT to >95%
- Collaborate with RMS and RMV on capacity validation work and establish clear best in class production processes
- Establish evaluation measures for assessing the competence/capability of RM vendors, and evaluate vendors' performance regularly with measurable KPIs
- Develop and lead future state SEA region RM team into an in-region RM centre of excellence (COE)
- Provide critical inputs into RM sourcing work through SEA region market intelligence and capacity validations
- Support in-region leadership team with RM strategy work and deliver leadership guidance to SEA region RM vendors on continuous improvement work
- Engage upstream cross-functional partners in risk identification & mitigation and any other duties and tasks that are assigned
- Your ideal background: Degree in Industrial Engineering, Textiles, Business Administration, or related discipline preferred, with 8+ years of relevant industry experience and/or in a sports performance business environment preferable
- You have strong knowledge of raw materials, and technical fabrics, including limitations and risk assessment skills
- You can demonstrate excellent leadership and cross-cultural communication skills, with experience in building and leading a team
- You have been an excellent People Manager for at least over 2 years and are inspired to develop and coach others
- You have a good understanding of cross-functional team accountabilities and requirements to support the overall supply chain goals and multi-source strategy
- You are agile, respond positively to change, embrace and use new practices to accomplish goals and solve problems
- You can speak good English (with local languages or Mandarin preferred). You also love to have fun and sweat!
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Beyond the Paycheck (Benefits & Perks)
At lululemon, we care for and invest in the whole person – body, mind, spirit. Our total rewards program is designed to support you in achieving your goals and focus on the things you love. In addition to competitive base pay and a team-based bonus program, we also offer paid time off, generous employee discounts, fitness/yoga classes, parenthood top up program and personal and professional development programs.
Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these benefits and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.