Manufacturing Excellence Lead, Sri Lanka
- Analysis ME data base to find out the quality efficiency gap between GSD (General sewing data) compare to production data for improvement .
- Manage ME KPI , set up actionable target and work with FGV for process improvement on quality efficiency base on production report in field daily .
- Prepare monthly and quarterly report with ME management team to evaluate quality efficiency progress.
- Work with cross function team to collect and analysis ME data (QA, ME , PM , Costing , FGV)
- Monitor KPI target on selected style and work our process map for improvement TA and process with FGV
- Review OB- Operation Break down and compare to GSD ( General Sewing Data) to find out the opportunities for improvement with FGV
- Visit FTY production line to verify the ME process , data and Operation breakdown to fine tune ME process with FGV for continues improvement
- Prepare monthly and quarterly report to ME management team, highlight the outcome and set monthly target with FGV
- Study Endline report with cross function team base on ME need. We are leading our vendor on operation break down, automation process, output efficiency and quality improvement in our operation process
- Prepare ME report monthly and quarterly on quality efficiency – OB , Auto , Output and Quality defect rate improvement %
- Bachelors degree in textiles or industrial engineering or 5 years relevant experience
- 3-5 years experience working in a quality assurance role working directly with factories
- Mechanical and machine engineering work for 3-5 years.
- Quality engineering work for 3-5 years
- Understand SMV , GSD , Gerber patterning system, marketing and consumption calculation
- Excellent communication and IT Skills – Power BI , Power App , excel
- Ability to travel is a must
- Passion for quality
- Honestly & self disciplinary
- Hardworking and self starting with learning
- 7 QC tool and TQM concept
- Strong ability to work independently within the structure of a team, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Desire to elevate the world from mediocrity to greatness
- You love to have fun and sweat
- Understand RM and FG quality
- Understand testing protocol from RM and FG testing point of view to draw quality assurance from proto stage with FGV
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Beyond the Paycheck (Benefits & Perks)
At lululemon, we care for and invest in the whole person – body, mind, spirit. Our total rewards program is designed to support you in achieving your goals and focus on the things you love. In addition to competitive base pay and a team-based bonus program, we also offer paid time off, generous employee discounts, fitness/yoga classes, parenthood top up program and personal and professional development programs.
Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these benefits and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.