Trims Merchandiser, Sri Lanka
- Drive multi-source redevelopments with vendors that are aligned with lululemon's vendor strategy
- Collaborate with RMS on new vendor exploration and evaluation
- Explore localisation potentials through new vendor developments from the SEA locations
- Work closely with FGVs on any vertical trims development opportunities in conjunction with RMS
- Monitor seasonal buy deliveries as well as work with the quality team on issue resolution
- Proactively work with x-functional partners in resolving delivery issues without compromising quality so that trims can be delivered on-time
- Build strong relationships with our trims suppliers by bringing clarity to the suppliers on any of lululemon's needs
- Drive and lead projects that support lululemon business initiatives and support the trims merchandising team in the day-to-day activities
- Support any other duties and tasks that are assigned
- Your ideal background: Bachelor's degree in Textile Sciences, Fashion Design, or related fields
- 8 years experience in a similar role within raw materials environment and demonstrates a solid technical background in trims
- You are extraordinary attention to detail, proactive and enjoy problem-solving that leads to changes
- You have a good understanding of cross-functional team accountabilities and requirements to support the overall supply chain goals and multi-source strategy
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. You possess amazing MS Excel skills! (V Lookup and Pivot Table knowledge a plus)
- You can speak good English and Vietnamese. You also love to have fun and sweat!
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Beyond the Paycheck (Benefits & Perks)
At lululemon, we care for and invest in the whole person – body, mind, spirit. Our total rewards program is designed to support you in achieving your goals and focus on the things you love. In addition to competitive base pay and a team-based bonus program, we also offer paid time off, generous employee discounts, fitness/yoga classes, parenthood top up program and personal and professional development programs.
Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these benefits and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.