Go-To-Market Calendar Manager (Vancouver, BC)
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team
The Integrated Go-To-Market Transformation Team exists to Transform the Product organization. We act as an internal consultancy that works with the business to identify, conceptualize and implement process optimization opportunities allowing lululemon to deliver it’s long term strategy. We always have the guest in mind when solutioning. Team members are essential thought partners with all areas of the Company, including executive leadership, design, merchandising, supply chain, planning, marketing, region, brand, channels and more.
The GTM Calendar Management team sets the framework for the seasonal process, enabling the business to move from concept to market.
a day in the life:
Reporting to the Director, GTM Management, the GTM Calendar Manager will support seasonal delivery of the Go-To-Market Process. You will do this by supporting in the planning and publish of the GTM calendar, partnering with leaders across the organization to prepare and deliver against GTM milestones, analysis of seasonal KPIs and governance of the seasonal process. You support and/ or lead operational continual improvement projects for the Go-To-Market process.
The Manager will be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and experience leading a team. You are a strong communicator and influencer who thrives on problem solving and can govern process while navigating a fast paced environment with agility.
- Manage the plan and publish of the GTM calendar, setting the framework through which teams deliver the season from concept to market
- Project manage active seasons, partnering with cross functional business leaders in the planning and delivery of GTM Milestones
- Analyze and report on seasonal KPIs to govern the GTM process and develop recommendations to optimize processes and/ or mitigate risk to seasonal delivery
- Define and prioritize key business problems in the GTM Process, complete root cause analysis to form recommendations for incremental improvements and operational efficiencies
- Project manage complex work activities across cross-functional teams to keep work stream on track
- Lead cross-functional teams through workshops to work through business problems, identifying key decisions, cross-functional dependencies, and risks / issues
- Collaborate with other teams involved GTM Transformation initiatives
- Prepare leadership materials for respective areas and prepares business owners
- Build trusted relationships at many levels of the organization to provide clarity and garner buy-in for ongoing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related discipline
- 6+ years work experience
- 2 years of experience in an operational role at a large apparel company or investment banking, management consulting at a $1B+ company
- Self-motivated, passionate, detail-oriented, multitasker extraordinaire who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills - interpersonal, written, and verbal
- Demonstrates willingness to learn on the job - has a 'growth' mindset
- Ability to influence and partner with others - a strong team player
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different departments and at different levels within an organization
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Authorization to work in Canada is required for this role.
Compensation and Benefits Package
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. In addition to our competitive Total Rewards offering, we also have personal and professional development offerings. Our offerings recognize our teams for their performance and support whole person development, including support for employees on how to grow their career:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: Availability of the incentive programs, benefits, and perks may be subject to your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.