Raw Materials Production Lead, Indonesia
- Report and support the RM Manager to manage production from BUY confirmation to shipment
- Train the RM vendors on lululemon production and logistics policies, processes and IT systems; roll out new processes, strategies and systems to assigned vendors as needed
- Manage the BUY confirmation to negotiate the best delivery with RM vendors. Analyse vendors' capacity and capability to ensure they can deliver the right product on time
- Follow up on liability SOP with vendors due to MCQ, cancellation, etc.
- Take the lead in resolving potential and current issues (alert/communication/short & long-term solution) with cross-functional teams to minimise the impact
- Prepare the Past Due Date and Delay Reason Code report
- Visit RM vendors for production tracking; arrange and attend quarterly vendor review meetings
- Work closely with our SSC, Compliance and Quality teams to ensure that our social compliance and quality standards are adhered to, and goals are met, and promptly and promptly and concisely communicate delivery statuses and issues to appropriate SSC counterparts promptly and concisely
- Take the lead in coordinating and managing various Production Org project initiatives. Always have a thinking hat in creating creative ideas for Production Org initiatives and processes
- Perform random audits to ensure that the fabrics/accessories produced for lululemon meet or exceed the quality expectations
- Work on improvement plans with the RM vendors when issues arise and ensure that the plans are executed to successful completion
- Coach RM vendor partners at all levels in quality, including the aspects that make lululemon aesthetically and functionally the highest quality; Be a conduit for explaining RM QA directives and SOPs' new processes to the vendors
- Support new technologies and techniques in production through benchmarking, educating and sharing knowledge with the SSC, LLO and other quality educators
- Communicate and review quality scorecards with RM vendors
- Assess, evaluate, create corrective action plans and follow up on the corrective actions on potential RM vendors
- Your ideal background: Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Textiles or related fields; 3+ years experience in a similar role within a production environment; strong knowledge of technical fabrics, garment construction and related machinery. Keen to lululemon production management is a plus
- You have a solid ability to work independently within the structure of a team, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and fluency in English (Mandarin is a plus)
- Strong IT skills needed – you are an MS Excel guru! And you love working with many Microsoft Office, ERP/MRP, and PDM software
- You can analyse workflow and access bottlenecks
- You love travelling, being well-organised, and communicating with others
- YOU are goal-oriented, self-motivated, responsible, passionate, and FUN!
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Beyond the Paycheck (Benefits & Perks)
At lululemon, we care for and invest in the whole person – body, mind, spirit. Our total rewards program is designed to support you in achieving your goals and focus on the things you love. In addition to competitive base pay and a team-based bonus program, we also offer paid time off, generous employee discounts, fitness/yoga classes, parenthood top up program and personal and professional development programs.
Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these benefits and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.