Responsible Supply Chain Manager - Sri Lanka
- Work closely with vendors, internal teams and local partners to assure responsible supply chain and vendor code of ethics (VCoE) compliance
- Conduct Responsible Supply Chain assessment, training and capacity building program Includes visiting factories on a regular basis to elevate and assure that the vendor is fully comply with the codes
- Monitor social compliance and environmental legal requirements, vendor issues, risks and trends for the responsible vendors and regions. Notify Senior Manager, Responsible Supply Chain South East Asia if any risk flagged for risk mitigation alignment and execution
- Submit high quality communication and deliverables (reports, assessment recaps, projects, etc) in a timely manner to all internal partners
- Ensure social compliance database is up to date and accurate
- Drive for continuous program improvement and sustainable development
- Conduct vendor and country/region risk assessments and recommendations for risk mitigation and capacity building. Effectively apply this knowledge to assess partners VCoE compliance levels and potential impacts on lululemon’s sourcing, quality and production strategies
- Advance/bachelor degree, preferably in sustainability, labour studies, environmental science or another related fields
- At least 7 years of experienced on social and environmental assessment (auditing) and capacity building, certifications such as SA 8000 or ISO 14001 is a plus
- Deep knowledge and experience on social responsibility, modern day slavery, worker empowerment, industry and global trends and ways to drive to achieve responsible supply chain
- Equipped with environmental knowledge including issues, standards and processes (e.g. wastewater, hazardous waste, chemicals management, air pollution)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: English -fluent, Singhala -fluent and other language is an asset
- Excellent facilitator, trainer and communicator to deliver training and capacity building for vendor partners and internal partners
- Ability to travel up to 70% of time in South Asia, heavily in Sri Lanka
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Comfortable driving change and embracing diversity and innovation in the face of ambiguity and complexity
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Beyond the Paycheck (Benefits & Perks)
At lululemon, we care for and invest in the whole person – body, mind, spirit. Our total rewards program is designed to support you in achieving your goals and focus on the things you love. In addition to competitive base pay and a team-based bonus program, we also offer paid time off, generous employee discounts, fitness/yoga classes, parenthood top up program and personal and professional development programs.
Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these benefits and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.