Intraday Support (6-month Contract)
who we are
The Guest Education Centre (GEC) is the contact center for lululemon. With offices in Vancouver, BC, Mississauga, ON, and remote employees across North America, we are a vital frontline connection with our guests. The Guest Support Workforce Management (WFM) team is responsible for ensuring accurate workforce planning, forecasting, and scheduling of global GEC & Digital Engagement (DE) teams.
about this team
The Intraday Support is responsible for managing Guest Support queues, analytics, and optimizing our staffing in the moment to best support the floor. They will be monitoring the number of educators on each channel, review queue wait times, and reporting on our Service Level Agreements (SLA's) per hour. They will support with performance management on the floor, including adherence and absenteeism management. They love data analytics, in the moment problem solving, and consider our Educator experience with any channel adjustments they make. They are a maverick when it comes to agility and in the moment decision making. Reports to Lead, Guest Support Intraday.
- Responsible for monitoring queue analytics and determining which channels require Educator support.
- Supports with determining our routing and transfer strategies in the moment to reduce queue wait times.
- Support with determining projected SLA’s based on forecasting and schedule, collaborating with the operations team on goals, and execute on intraday strategies.
- Responsible for reporting on SLA’s, guest sentiment, and identifies any trends that are happening on channels in the moment.
- Considers the impact to Educator experiences when adjusting scheduled channels to meet business needs.
- Collaborates with the GEC Operations team and advises on adherence, occupancy, and Average Handle Time (AHT).
- Reports on shrinkage and collaborates with Operations to determine staffing strategies and whether we need to adjust hours on channel, including VTO.
- Maintains confidentiality with sensitive data.
- Completes other duties and projects as assigned.
- Contact centre experience is required
- 1+ year experience in intraday management, workforce management or related field is preferred
- Experience with workforce management software and the call center industry an asset
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Strategic problem solver with an operational and creative mindset
- Enjoys working with data and transforming numbers into actionable insights.
- Highly motivated entrepreneur who takes calculated risks.
- Able to lead others and create strong working relationships within a remote team.
- Fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion.
- Curious – likes to dig for information and know how things work.
- Ability to work well as a member on cross-functional teams and hold others accountable.
- Ability to maintain composure during difficult or high-pressure situations.
- Able to see trends through transferable knowledge and communicate them effectively.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, attention to detail is a must.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and strong decision-making abilities.
- Can view issues and make decisions in a non-emotional manner.
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerBi, and advanced Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of Verint, Five9, and Oracle Service Cloud an asset.
- Thrives in a rapidly evolving, ambiguous workplace.
- Coachable, adaptable, and open to change.
- Responsible and dependable with utmost integrity.
- At a desk for up to 8 hours/day.
- 40 hours a week with potential for overtime as required.
work from home requirements
- A quiet, distraction-free, home office with a door you can shut. A living room or kitchen are not acceptable workspaces.
- Access to a reliable internet network (5Mbps or higher). This must be hard-wired. Satellite, WiMax, WiFi, hotspots, dial-up and wireless connectivity are not acceptable connections.
- Disciplined work ethic - a self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.