Affiliate Marketing Lead (14 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Marketing & Communications
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team
North America Digital Marketing team is focused on driving incremental omni growth and guest acquisition. This role leads a critical function within this team – leading affiliate partnerships for lululemon to reach guests.
a day in the life: what you’ll do
The Affiliate Program Lead is responsible for lululemon’s affiliate publisher relationships in North America as well as lululemon Studio affiliate partnerships.
- Lead publisher recruiting & activation strategy for NA lululemon program
- Nurture and develop new relationships with lululemon and Studio publishers in North America
- Work closely with network and agencies to optimize performance across programs
- Analyze and report out on program performance on a weekly basis
- Look for opportunities to optimize with publishers through strategic tactics
- Negotiate all paid placements with net new publishers
- Deployment of campaigns, tracking, and reporting for both lululemon and Studio programs
- Responsible for delivering program revenue targets and managing program budget
- Understand guest needs, identify market opportunities, and lead pilot projects
- Audit, analyze, and evaluate initiatives/placements post-implementation to ensure objectives have been met
- Lead, guide, and influence a highly cross-functional team to brainstorm new ideas and innovate across products, services, and experiences to deliver a seamless experience to our Guests
- Identify growth opportunities within existing programs and work across multiple functions to deliver
- 3+ years experience in affiliate marketing
- Aware of the latest trends and best practices in retail and technology with a focus on affiliate marketing, digital marketing and social
- Demonstrate relationship building skills to work with numerous internal/external vendors and departments to reach objectives
- Proven experience working for iconic brands that have created disruption in their respective industries.
- Proactive, solutions-oriented mindset with a history of solving unique problems with broad, inter-connected impact on the business
- Demonstrated ability to build business cases using data
- Demonstrated ability to manage through influence and drive work through others
- Proven balance between creative and analytical skillsets, with demonstrable attention to detail
- Exceptional storytelling and presentation skills
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.