ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Global Distribution DC Support functions are part of our greater lululemon Supply Chain organization. This team is responsible for the overall Health and Safety, Facilities and Production Control of our North America Distribution Centers.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
The Facilities Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing a team of cross-shift Facilities and Janitorial Technicians. The responsibilities would include:
- Communicate clear performance objectives and expectations for the department.
- Complete year-end performance evaluations and provide regular coaching and feedback to the teams.
- Oversee maintenance of facility equipment and work schedule to achieve KPI’s with regards to uptime, cost per unit, and utilization
- Ability to maintain site training programs such as: Lock Out / Tag Out, conveyer safety and preventive maintenance.
- Provide training to technicians on welding, pneumatic, hydraulic systems, HVAC, and building systems.
- Point of contact for 3rd party vendors and contractors.
- Bachelors/Associates degree in engineering, supply chain, logistics, operations or relevant on the job experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a warehouse or similar environment
- 2+ years directly or indirectly leading a team of hourly employees
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with automation or MHE (material handling equipment), labor management system and CMMS
- Ability to obtain a powered industrial truck (PIT) operator certification depending on business needs
- Ability to effectively communicate with the team and stakeholders including DC Operations, Engineering, P&C and FP&A
- Working knowledge of OSHA, NFPA, HAZMAT, etc.
- Experience with Material Handling Equipment (MHE) – conveyers, motors, VFD’s, gearboxes, sorters, diverts, etc.
- Ability to meet attendance requirements
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.