Salesforce Marketing Cloud Lead
about this team
The Retention Marketing team is responsible for success, growth, and innovation in owned channels (email and push). We drive retention and revenue through personalized, automated omni-channel guest journeys. Our team is comprised both strategists and technologists; we are highly collaborative and value shared success, open communication, and consistent improvement.
a day in the life: what you’ll do
- You collaborate with Strategy, Business, and Tech partners to validate requirements from a tech perspective, with an eye for efficiency.
- You build and architect batched and triggered email campaigns in SFMC, using JourneyBuilder, AutomationStudio, AMPscript, and SQL.
- You work closely with Marketing Technology to understand upstream data and pipelines.
- You lead channel inputs and tool review during RFPs.
- You collaborate closely with immediate team members, sharing knowledge and skills.
- 3 year experience in Digital Marketing, with excellent demonstrated understanding of JourneyBuilder, AutomationStudio, and SFMC data infrastructure.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL, AMPscript.
- Self starter with great communication skills and a curious mindset.
- Knowledge of RFPs, requirements gathering, and Loyalty engines considered an asset.
- Minimum 2-year diploma in relevant field, 4-year bachelor’s preferred, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification preferred.
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.