Talent Acquisition Specialist
People & HR
Milton, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2023
who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team:
Join our growing global fulfillment team as we open more state of the art DCs across North America and get an opportunity to add “high-volume recruiting” to your growing professional portfolio. Our Distribution Center plays a crucial role in ensuring that our customers receive their orders in a timely and efficient manner. As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will report to the Manager, Talent Acquisition. In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates for the salary and the hourly space. The primary focus in this role will be to attract high-quality candidates to our North American DC’s in hourly and salaried space.
a day in the life:
- Work with the TA team and DC Leadership to build a solid recruitment strategy for peak and non-peak direct hires (hourly and salaried roles).
- Build strong cross-functional partnerships with DC Leadership and engagement with Supervisors, OPS, Labor Planning and P&C.
- Should be able to recruit entry-level to Sr. Level Roles within the supply chain/logistics environment (approximately 150 – 200 warehouse associates per peak, mid-level roles and in non-peak 5+ Sr. Leadership per month)
- Promotion of in-house internal, and external roles via digital marketing and partnership with Internship and community vendors to achieve our IDEA goals.
- Should be able to recruit in all markets (NAM)
- Previous high-volume recruiting experience in supply chain/logistics is an ASSET
- Utilize job boards, sourcing tools and other sourcing techniques to attract and identify candidates
- Accurate and efficient reporting is required at all times for this role.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years experience in recruitment in a supply chain/warehouse environment (high-volume preferred)
- Proven track record of having delivered on a large volume of recruiting within stringent timelines
- Ability to quickly build rapport and develop a high level of trust with internal partners to execute and deliver on their hiring priorities
- Strong recruitment KPI's and proven track record. Ability to track and organize metrics and data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of ATS platforms and recruitment tools
- Excellent people skills to build cross-functional engagement
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.