Growth Initiatives Project Manager
Growth Initiatives Project Manager
WHO WE ARE
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. That includes creating an equitable, inclusive, and growth-focused environment for our people.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The Strategic Growth Initiatives team supports the product growth through creation, prioritization and management of business growth strategies and priorities. Our team Oversees the bodies of work to deliver Product Growth Initiatives by acting as a strategic thought partner, managing Program Deliverables, Project Plans, Risks, Budgets, Roadmaps and support overall strategy definition and execution.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
The Growth Initiatives Project Manager is accountable for driving project objectives forward through development of project plans and reporting associated with the delivery and governance of a strategic growth initiatives. This person is a strategic change agent that drives change through stakeholder influence and persuasion, enables focus and transformation of our strategic priorities.
· Drive the execution of project goals across programs through project plan creation and maintenance, issue identification, project governance and oversight in collaboration with Program Manager, workstream leads and strategy partners
· Deliver regular program status updates to Initiative Leader, cross functional team and other cross functional leaders
· Manage toolkit, workplans, status, RAID log documentation and budget reporting for workstreams and projects
· Support Initiative Leaders and Program Managers to define strategy, roadmaps and KPIs
· Advise cross-functional stakeholders in relation to initiatives impacting the Product organization
· Support Strategic Initiative / Project scoping, toolkit creation, delivery, roadmap, KPI, governance and performance/result management
· Support the distillation of Strategic goals to program work goals and KPIs and establish robust governance for growth initiatives to drive visibility, tracking and review of Growth Initiatives
- Support Strategic Growth Initiatives leadership and cross functional team with annual Strategic Planning, AOP process for growth initiatives, including the design and submission of Strategic Growth Plans and Strategic Growth Initiatives budget
· 5 - 7 years of relative experience, preferably in a vertically integrated, apparel, footwear, global, specialty retail environment
· Proven track record of managing multiple diverse projects within related field
· Ability to influence and manage conversations and meetings across the organization at multiple levels
· Demonstrated ability to anticipate, mitigate, and resolve conflicts across working groups
Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.