Why this role is made for you:
We are looking for a software engineer with strong Unity experience to tackle a variety of technical tasks for LBC Studios. The successful candidate will own their systems end-to-end and influence the direction of our technology while implementing flexible and scalable solutions.
This is a full-time, remote position.
A Software Engineer’s impact:
- Work with designers and engineers to help deliver game features
- Contribute to discussions with art and design teams to shape the game and the code
- Take charge on improving our development processes and system architecture
- Support the software development life-cycle for the client
- Scope and define project requirements
- Optimize client performance for mobile platforms
Your track record includes:
- At least 3 years of experience working as a software engineer using C# and Unity
- At least one shipped title
- Experience gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and creating project plans
- Experience with reactive programming is a plus
LBC was originally founded to develop the first AAA cannabis-themed F2P mobile game. Hempire was launched on April 20, 2017, and has been downloaded over 20M times! It has earned a 4.7 rating on the app and play stores. With Hempire’s success, LBC has grown into a team of over 40 people across a wide range of disciplines. Building off of Hempire’s success, we are developing new exciting titles for the F2P mobile game market driven by our core values:
- Accountability: We communicate fearlessly, make educated decisions, and own our roles.
- Growth: We commit to growth professionally, personally, and collectively.
- Honesty: We engage in open, respectful dialogue, and cultivate communities.
- Passion: We give more energy than we take. We take pride and find joy in what we do!
We cultivate the freshest interactive experiences in the mobile world. From concept to publishing, our free-to-play games are 100% home-grown, an expression of our passion, commitment to quality and driven by a purpose that will be remembered forever.
We Grow Games.
We Grow Communities.
We Grow Careers.