Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, December 27, 2023
👋 You found us. Awesome. Something led you here, maybe a glimpse of potential and something amazing? Well that’s how we feel about Klue.
Who are we?
Klue is a VC backed, capital-efficient high growth SaaS company. Tiger Global and Salesforce Ventures led our US$62m Series B in the fall of 2021. We’re creating the category of competitive enablement: helping companies understand their market and outmaneuver their competition. We benefit from having an experienced leadership team working alongside several hundred risk-taking builders who elevate every day.
We’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone HC, a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 winner, and recipient of both the Startup of the Year and Tech Culture of the Year awards at the Technology Impact Awards.
Klue has exciting plans in 2024 and ambitous goals we're looking to achieve. That's where you come in.
We are looking for someone to dive head first into our campaigns and channels to drive demand and grow our pipeline across all segments. We're looking for someone to build out our demand gen function, who can also get into the weeds with campaigns, marketing automation, and other demand gen channels, with the ability to both strategize and roll up your sleeves to execute.
What You'll Do:
- Create & capture demand (pipeline) across all of our key segments, markets and product lines to achieve our annual revenue targets
- Define strategy and drive the execution of marketing programs to acquire MQLs and pipeline opportunities
- Work in collaboration with brand, product marketing, content, community and events teams to achieve your goals
- Partner with stakeholders on the marketing team to strategize and execute demand gen programs across a variety of channels (paid, organic/social organic, earned, email, events, community, web, content, etc.)
- Get your hands dirty in the development of campaign assets and workflows (eg. landing page and website development, email copy, hubspot workflows, reporting dashboard configuration, earned media, high intent data workflows, SEO strategy, etc)
- Evaluate campaign performance, and measure performance of programs across all stages of the buyer journey.
- Own our ABM campaign efforts and bring new ideas to the table to effectively target key enterprise accounts.
- Be the champion of testing and learning programs across different programs including creative, copy, audience segments, channels, and tactics.
- Partner with Sales, SDR, Marketing Ops to develop a seamless lead routing and funnel conversion strategy.
What You'll be Measured on:
- Achieving MQL, pipeline generation and revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Achieving quarterly project commitments
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization to solicit feedback to improve the outcomes of marketing programs.
- Strong campaign management & operations that improve the ROI of marketing programs & building a predictable engine to generate demand
What We're Looking for:
- Previous experience creating marketing programs to drive revenue outcomes.
- Abillity to develop strategy and see that through to execution.
- Someone who thrives in an environment where you’re expected and given, the opportunity to build. Our ideal person will lean into ambiguity and will constantly evaluate, iterate and pivot based on observations.
- Highly analytical in nature and proven ability to synthesize data and identify trends and root-causes or extract key findings and turn them into actionable insights
- Well-versed with marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Salesforce); web analytics software (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager), and CMS (WordPress).
- Project management and ability to drive projects on time and on budget
- Collaborative & creative marketer who can help us move the dial on our Demand Gen engine
How We Work:
- Hybrid Work. Our main Canadian hubs are in Vancouver and Toronto, and most of our team is located in EST and PST. Ideally, this role would be located in Toronto or Vancouver.
- Your team will be in office at least 2 days per week, if you are within a reasonable commuting distance of the office, we’ll see you there!
Total Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Extended health & dental benefits that kick in day 1
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Time off. Take what you need. We want the team to prioritize wellness and avoid burnout. Vacation usually falls into 3 categories: recharging, life-event, & keeping a work-life balance. Just ensure the required work gets done and clear it with your team in advance. You need to take at least two weeks off every year. The average Klue team member takes 2-4 weeks of PTO per year.
- Direct access to our leadership team, including our CEO
- Be part of a high performing Marketing team who know how to celebrate their success!
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
Lastly, we take potential into consideration. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of the specifics listed above. If you know you have what it takes, even if that’s different from what we’ve described, be sure to explain why in your application. Reach out and let’s see if there is a home here for you now or in the future.
We’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. We’re early in our journey; we've started employee led resource groups, committed to Pay Up For Progress, and use success profiles for roles instead of 'years of experience'. We continue to scale our efforts as Klue grows. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
All interviews will be conducted via video calls. We work in a hybrid model of WFH (remote) and in-office. We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us:
✅✅ Win-Loss Acquisition (2023)
🅰️ Series A (2020)
🐅 Series B (2021)
🐝 About Us