Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, June 8, 2022
👋 You found us. Awesome. Something led you here, maybe a glimpse of potential and something amazing? Well that’s how we feel about Klue.
Who are we?
Klue is a VC backed, capital-efficient high growth SaaS. Tiger Global and Salesforce Ventures led our US$62m Series B in the fall of 2021. We’re creating the category of competitive enablement: helping companies understand their market and outmaneuver their competition. We benefit from having an experienced leadership team working alongside several hundred risk-taking builders who elevate every day.
We’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone HC, a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 winner, and recipient of both the Startup of the Year and Tech Culture of the Year awards at the Technology Impact Awards.
We’re growing and currently looking to add Sales Development Representatives to our team.
SDR’ing ain’t easy. But that doesn’t scare you because of your burning passion for sales and chase for wins. B2B companies you've heard of are working with us - like Dell EMC, Cisco, and Red Hat. You’ll target and speak to teams at some of the most well known brands.
(P.s. We call our SDRs "Account Specialists" if you're having troubles finding them on LinkedIn)
What an SDR at Klue does:
- Output focused: you’re driven by targets, metrics or goals. Nothing will stop you from not only achieving your goals, but you’re constantly motivated to BEAT them. You’re the type of person to set new records and your career goal is to be the best in sales.
- Hearing “no” won’t stop you, that only fuels you. You’re an optimist to a fault, full of energy, you can't be beat down.
- Generate leads through highly targeted outbound prospecting: You’ll build your own list, research and learn about a prospect, and craft A LOT of personalized messages. No joke, there’s a lot of writing involved in this role.
- You figure out what needs to get done and make it happen.
- Many members on our sales team are in office a couple days a week. The expectation is that this individual does the same.
- Competitive base compensation
- Extended health & dental benefits that kick in day 1
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Time off. Take what you need. We want the team to prioritize wellness and avoid burnout. Vacation usually falls into 3 categories: recharging, life-event, & keeping a work-life balance. Just ensure the required work gets done and clear it with your team in advance. You need to take at least two weeks off every year. The average Klue team member takes 2-4 weeks of PTO per year.
- Direct access to our leadership team, including our CEO
- Be part of a high performing SDR team - we win together!
Lastly, we take potential into consideration. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of the specifics listed above. If you know you have what it takes, even if that’s different from what we’ve described, be sure to explain why in your application. Reach out and let’s see if there is a home here for you now or in the future.
We’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. We’re early in our journey; we've started employee led resource groups, committed to Pay Up For Progress, and use success profiles for roles instead of 'years of experience'. We continue to scale our efforts as Klue grows. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
All interviews will be conducted via video calls. We work in a hybrid model of WFH (remote) and in-office. We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us:
✅✅ Win-Loss Acquisition (2023)
🅰️ Series A (2020)
🐅 Series B (2021)
🐝 About Us