iQmetrix - Technical Support - Payments
What We Do:
iQmetrix’s intelligent retail management software is designed to power sales of connected devices. Our best-in-class software is built around enabling retailers to deliver a buy-anywhere strategy for a consistent customer experience—in-store, online, and anywhere else. iQmetrix’s retail management solutions powered $15.5BN in sales last year, and are used by 320,000 retail professionals across 1,000 clients. We are a privately held software-as-a-service (SaaS) company with offices across Canada, the US and India. Learn more at iQmetrix.com.
How We Do It:
We are on a self-management journey. As we work to move away from the restrictions of hierarchy, teams are building collaborative peer-based networks where there are no bosses. Decisions are meant to be distributed to the people who are best able to make the decisions which means more freedom for individuals to contribute at their highest levels. We are purpose-driven, helping individuals connect to the meaning in their day-to-day work. Additionally, we are currently on the road to building a diverse and inclusive environment. Working at iQmetrix means always looking at ways to be better.
Reports To: Director, Client Experience Support
The Support Team provides support solutions with end-to-end ownership of client cases. Ownership of support intake, including front line assistance, technical support, and API solutions; supporting clients successful use of the iQmetrix and partner ecosystems.
As the Technical Support, you will have a primary focus on Payments Support, and the iQmetrix MSP (Managed Service Provider) program. You will reduce obstacles that stand in the way of providing a great client experience, with a focus on the payment processing space. To provide advanced technical support of iQmetrix Products. This role is responsible for in depth troubleshooting, investigation, and analysis to provide potential solutions to clients and better identify true defects and usability limitations for the Product teams. This role will also focus on the daily operations and experience of the clients, resolving day to day support needs.
This position is a temporary role for six month. Hourly Range is $28 - $33 per hour CAD
This role may be a great fit for you if excel at balancing being empathetic to client or partner needs and requests yet able to respectfully set clear expectations when required!
- Offering proficient support for products and services.
- Providing an escalation path for advanced technical support and troubleshooting.
- Resolving reported client issues s in production.
- Directly communicating with clients for swift issue resolution.
- Updating clients and team members on progress and resolutions.
- Developing and maintaining (SME) Small and medium sized Enterprises on iQmetrix payment solutions, including MSP.
- Supporting the onboarding, rollout and ongoing success of our MSP.
- Proactively identifying and communicating trends, gaps and process improvements to appropriate teams and stakeholders.
- Working with the Product Owner and Product Manager to ensure documentation and help articles are accurate and useful.
- Coordinating with Support leads to provide training and materials for support staff.
- Converting escalations into training opportunities or feature requests.
- Engaging with multiple audiences both internal and external including clients, partners, support, client management, product teams and development teams.
- 2+ years of Technical Product Expertise such as RQ Mobile and Payments
- Ability to be self-driven and motivated.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Effectively managing multiple priorities and tasks while maintaining focus.
- Ability to analyze trends in data to help identify potential production issues.
What is an iQer?
An iQer is a term, used daily across all iQmetrix locations, is someone who works for iQmetrix. Sounds simple, but there’s more to being an iQer than meets the eye!
If you’re an iQer, you approach problems with humility and an open mind. You’re a go-getter who doesn’t wait around to be told what do to. Whether it’s on your own or with a team, you aren’t afraid to try new things, fail, succeed, and improve along the way. Your team, the company, and the well-being of others come before your personal agenda—you’re an ally to your colleagues and the community.
The world changes fast and, as an iQer, you’re ready to adapt. You recognize diversity in the world, listen to others, and consider all perspectives.
Want to Join the Team?
If you’re interested in a career with iQmetrix, please submit your resume and cover letter. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, faith, colour, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are a hybrid work environment, remote and in-office for all employees in an office city.